[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Erase saved message saved by other user

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (3KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 296x170px
I learned my lesson about sending nudes. I really need help to erase saved message's from the other user. Apparently blocking won't do the trick.
I tried downloading snap eraser but it keeps having me download other applications to prove I'm human.
I'm on a android phone as well.
Please help I'm very heart broken and full of regret so please no rude comments I know I fucked up.
>>
He also refused to unsave them before. Imy not gonna bother askin again because he'll probably save them all to his device. So I'm attempting to do so without saying anything
>>
>>18535400
What's been done is done. I also sent nudes to my ex and he is a fag and i regretted it. Just cross your fingers that he will not spread your private photos but if ever he did it. Try to gather some proofs and you can file a case to him.
>>
>>18535423
If I block the person do you know if they will be able to still see my messages
>>
>>18535502
Nope
>>
>>18535600
what are you bumping this for?
You can't turn back time, what's done is done. If your ex has your nudes saved, there's nothing you can do to delete them. Just hope he won't publish them anywhere and stop sending your nudes to people.
>>
>>18535615
I was just hoping for some type of way. I've evenjoyed considered sending snapchat a message
>>
>>18535622
There is no solution to that, unfortunately. You can try contacting snapchat but I highly doubt they'll do anything.
>>
>>18535622
You are retarded. The pictures are saved to his actual phone. Even if he was banned from snapchat he would still have the phone. Steal the phone and destroy it and hopefully he wont have it backed up on his computer.
>>
>>18535642
>This.

Ask to meet him for a 'reconciliation' and when he's not looking grab his phone and delete the photos.
>>
>>18535400
I will handle this for a price. I need his addres and 10k forwarded to cayman.
>>
Snap history eraser ?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.