[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: hot-girl-wallpaper-hd.jpg (313KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hot-girl-wallpaper-hd.jpg
313KB, 1600x1200px
>be 21 y/o guy
>hooked up with 19 y/o hot girl after snapchatting her for 1.5 months
>had sex at my place for 3 hours, it was really nice but i couldn't cum because phimosis
>couldn't make her cum from anything. she barely even felt my oral
>she's coming over tomorrow again

I want to give her an orgasm (or many) so she really enjoys the sex and we end up as fuckbuddies, but I don't know how to.
Last time we fucked she gasped for air when I buried all of my 7 inches inside of her. Maybe because my cock poked her cervix. (Does that feel good or is it just painful? I never asked her...)
What other things can I do to make her enjoy sex? I'm at a loss and I really want her to be mine.
>>
>>18535373
Some girls love it some don't like it. Sounds like she probably liked it. Don't make it about the orgasm, just give it to her really good
>>
>>18535373
Fix your phimosis
>>
>>18535378
If so, why didn't she tell me to continue? And why didn't she moan from it? I doubt she liked it.
>>
File: 1495049385766.png (550KB, 875x557px) Image search: [Google]
1495049385766.png
550KB, 875x557px
>>18535381
Got an appointment for that scheduled in 2 months. I can't get it fixed faster.

This isn't about me anyway. I want HER to enjoy it so she stays with me. Idgaf about cumming myself
>>
>>18535381
Does phimosis make sex less enjoyable for women anyway?
>>
>>18535401
yeah
>>
Make her cum without using your dick. Fuck her, but don't try to finish her with your dick.
>>
>>18535403
How do you know?
>>
File: phimosis-stretching-image01.png (26KB, 520x290px) Image search: [Google]
phimosis-stretching-image01.png
26KB, 520x290px
>>18535407
How? I tried so hard using my tongue and fingers but she didn't like it.
>>
>>18535419
From my personal experience
>>
Try fingering. Not every woman likes oral equally. No offense but if she was your first chances are also that you weren't great at it, but regardless, if she said she "doesn't feel it" then it probably has more to do with her level of sensitivity and preferring firmer stimuli than with your strategy.

Apart from that, +1 to you for wanting to be a great sex partner (will benefit both your partners and you, the women who fuck well also don't want to stick around to deal with a mediocre lover) but whether or not a woman climaxes easily has more to do with how she's laid out and whether she can relax and all than with what you do to her. Still chances are if you keep fucking her it will naturally get better because you get to know her body better and she relaxes more.

Try different positions (her being on top really helps some women to push themselves over the edge), lots of foreplay so she's optimally aroused and sensitive before penetration starts - ideally you want her to beg before you put it in. A great move is to wait until she's desperate for it, then make a move like you're going to put it in and instead just rub the dick over her pussylips and prolong the desperation. Once you are thrusting, alternate longer and shorter thrusts, faster and slower, more aggressive and more tender etc. Not at random, it should be a cohesive rhythm, but don't just keep at the same pace the entire time or the sensation will grow stale more easily.
>>
>>18535443
Did your guy have severe or moderate phimosis? How did he deal with it?
>>
maybe she just doesn't orgasm? if she's coming over again you probably don't have anything to worry about. some women have a lot of trouble reaching climax. have you talked with her about this?>>18535504
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.