[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I stop thinking this way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8747.jpg (85KB, 640x793px)
IMG_8747.jpg
85KB, 640x793px
I got dates from online dating but every time before going to the date I felt uneasy. Like I am desperate so I can't get a date in real life and have to use it like a loser.
>>
I dunno, at least you get fucking dates
>>
>>18535368
I know right. I just can't get it out of myself. I think of what people think when they found out I met my SO on online dating.
I'm so pathetic I know
>>
I have a similar view too op I have too much pride I think something would happen if I went out to parties but I don't want to fuck or date a roastie
>>
>>18535365
I'm the same, I tried tinder once and found out that I kind of cringed whenever I got a reply and just felt like "what am I even doing".
>>
>>18536000
How to stop it tho?
Cause I know everyone using it and no one even care what I am doing with tinder or anything else.
I feel like it's just me judging myself
>>
>>18535365
Anon try to get yourself datea in rea life. The danger with this apps is that you meet people you wouldn't even talk to in real life cuz you have nothing in common. Most of them are socially akward or desperate whores. To sum up no girlfriend material. Here is one trick for real life. When a girl is walking towards you and you have eye contact just try to keep it. If she is also keeping the eye contact you smile. If she replies your smile, well do i have to go further? You talk to her. With this trick you ll filter out the right ones for you.
>>
>>18536039
Can't help you there, the way I stopped it was by deleting my account and accepting the fact that it just isnt for me.
>>
>>18535365
Similar situation here. It's gotten to the point where I've arranged to go on dates then just completely lost interest and deleted my profile. This has occurred several times. I feel a little bad for the girls I've strung along, but at least I abandoned them relatively early.

>>18536046
Do people seriously do this? It's the sort of thing I see all the time on tv, but have never witnessed in real life. I have literally never seen somebody approach another person and get their phone number. It just seems so uncomfortably forward and forced. I realize that this comes off as an excuse to justify my social aversion, but I've always had the impression that romance should develop organically.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.