[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex Venting Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: drunkke.jpg (35KB, 1024x576px)
drunkke.jpg
35KB, 1024x576px
I'm still in love with my ex even though a year has passed. He still loves me too, as evidenced by the fact that he avoids me like the plague. Yet we can't be together and I'm sure he's got a life of his own by now. It's hard to cope.
>>
My family hates him because he said some really hurtful things to me in the past and once drove me to the brink of suicide. Yesterday my mom said "I think your thing with Jonas was beautiful only because it was short, in the long run he would have destroyed you." Yet I have the impression things could have been fine if I hadn't listened to my family. Their advice made me scared of him.
>>
You're delusional.
>>
>>18535395
How so? You should probably elaborate. He's avoiding me because being near me causes him emotional pain, that's indicative of love.
>>
>>18535353
>He still loves me too, as evidenced by the fact that he avoids me like the plague.

Kek, it only proves that doesn't want you near him. It's more likely that he avoids you because you are crazy or clingy, not because he is still into you
>>
>>18535415
I would think so if he was an average person. But you see, he likes crazy. That is literally his fetish. He wouldn't avoid me for being creepy.
>>
>>18535353
>in the long run he would have destroyed you
well he almost did so stay away
>>
>>18535420
Fetish is just that, a fetish. In reality putting up with a crazy person is extremely exhausting and almost never worth the hassle. It's not unusual to avoid your ex partners simply because you don't want them in your life anylonger. My guess is that he is trying to move on, and so should you.
>>
>>18535353
you have legitimate, serious psychological issues. not extreme mental illness like a schizo, but still you're definitely not completely healthy in that sense. go see a therapist
>>
>>18535430
I am trying to move on, that's why I'm here being a mopey molly instead of trying to get back with him.

I don't see why he wouldn't want me in his life if it wasn't something related to his feelings. At least he'd try to pump and dump me for shits and giggles or something similar.

>>18535449
Honestly, that's old news. But I don't want to make the thread all about my broken mind, it's unfixable.
>>
>>18535430
Honestly, if I was crazier, we'd probably still be together. I dumped him thanks to brief moments of lucidity.
>>
>>18535451
>I don't see why he wouldn't want me in his life if it wasn't something related to his feelings.
Of course it's related to his feelings, but it's very unlikely these feelings are romantic. It's more like he is fed up with you and wants some peace of mind, or really doesn't care enough to keep you in his life.
>>
>>18535461
Unlikely. That's not how he thinks. Anyways, I have come to terms with the fact that we'll likely never talk to each other again. I love him, but I don't care enough to chase him.
>>
>>18535461
What he feels when he thinks of me is fear and lust. The romantic feelings are buried but they're still there. None of that really matters, though. We're over and I can't imagine how we would get back together.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (82KB, 1366x1156px)
maxresdefault (1).jpg
82KB, 1366x1156px
>>18535454
>>18535468
>That's not how he thinks.

S-sure
>>
File: 674676464768.jpg (45KB, 483x504px) Image search: [Google]
674676464768.jpg
45KB, 483x504px
love is gay
>>
Sometimes I think about getting off my antipsychotics so that I'll be motivated enough to try to get back with him, but then I realize that it's probably better for everyone if I keep myself relatively sane and I focus on moving on. Psychotic me would probably end up hurting him. Medicated me is mostly harmless.
>>
He said that my sanity pills made me boring.
>>
>>18535486
This
>>
We started dating because he knew I was nutso and he loved it.
>>
My whore ex girlfriend cheated on me with our dog. How am I supposed to respond to that? She said it wasn't cheating since it wasn't with a human, but that's beyond fucked up.
>>
>>18535662
Don't respond to that, just cut the contact. She's obviously not a sane person.
>>
>>18535353
My exgf left me when I proposed. We exchanged messages thrice after that and I called her twice over the year.
Besides the last call it was all very painful. She said deliberately hurtful things, imo. Mentioning she has fun being with other guys etc. We had almost 3 years of a harmonic, deep relationship. Just 2 months before she left me we had really relaxing holidays together on the beach.

It's been pretty exactly 2 years now and I still feel this heavy hole in my chest. Especially today, which is why I seek out /adv/.

I tried to work on myself, spoke to good a hundred girls, went to drink a coffee with 8 and slpet with one. But it didn't do anything. For the past half year I haven't spoken to a girl. There really isn't solace. I've read a lot of religious works, mystic workds, pessimistic philosophy, optimistic philosophy, loads of books and poems searching for the cure. I spoke to a therapist until she said she cannot help me. I refused medicine so far.

I feel broken. It starts to be hard to imagine that someone could repair me and time has now made it clear that I cannot do it myself, I really tried. I don't know why I let myself get involved in this so deeply, although I knew how fragile relationships are from previous research (I was already 23 when I had my first gf, so I was alone for a long time, she was too young to appreciate love).

I feel that I have to do something.I need to change something. Maybe move countries, change names, binge drink in Las Vegas, live in a log hut in Siberia.... I know I have to change something, but I don't know what. I'm thinking of a long hike. I really just want to love and be loved again. I miss being happy.
>>
I'm scared of my ex. For months after I left him I still heard my inner voice screaming "leave me alone" and "stop hurting me" even though he hadn't done much to make me feel that way. It hurts to think he couldn't understand my feelings because he was always so bad when it came to empathy.
>>
>>18535353
>He still loves me too, as evidenced by the fact that he avoids me like the plague.
That's not evidence, stop trying to tell yourself there's a chance it can work
>>
>>18535496
He told you not to take your pills? Any man who does that is dangerous, you did good to ditch him.
>>
>>18535717
Make your own thread lol
>>
>>18535823
Feels not important enough for its own thread. Besides... what can anyone even answer to this? I don't even have a question and I know there is no answer. I saw this thread and just continued writing. Consider it a free bump.
>>
>>18535823
This thread is for anyone to rant about their exes.
>>
>>18535827
Not op and not trying to be an ass I just don't think you'll get any responses stove it's just a reply
>>
>>18535836
Since*
>>
My ex was such a chickenshit. He had the opportunity to go work in Dubai but he decided not to because it's too foreign and muslims are spooky. I'm still mad about that. I would have LOVED to live in Dubai for a few years.
>>
I buried my passion for years because my ex wanted a normal life. I tried so hard to become
an apple pie loving rural American like him. I don't know how those people do it.
>>
>>18536312
> Woman only thinking about herself
What a suprise
>>
Get out of your situation and focus on bettering yourself. Start a hobby, dig yourself in your work and get that promotion, invest in crypto$, start dealing black tar heroin....Ya know, the basics
>>
File: DAcge8CWAAE8n6v.jpg (123KB, 1199x671px) Image search: [Google]
DAcge8CWAAE8n6v.jpg
123KB, 1199x671px
>>18535353
My ex left me almost 3 years ago.

I still think about that night almost every day.

I still think about her every day.

I've almost died twice since then. Once in a motorcycle accident. Once because I drank far too much and stepped onto a street with a car coming.

I bought the bike because I needed a way to stop thinking about her. It worked until then. I was drinking because I couldn't get it all out of my head.

I lost all of my friends because of this entire situation. All of them remind me of her and it puts me on edge, and I can't hang out with them like I used to.

I had to move out of my old apartment because it reminded me of her.

It's not like I'm young either. I'm 26. I'm not some angsty teenager thinking that no woman will ever be close to me again.

The worst part is that I know that we were wrong for each other. For all that we did together and all that we confided in each other, it was never going to work. Even if she came back and said she wanted to be around me again, I know it would never be like it was. Those first few months... I thought I was one of those lucky people who gets to love the person they're with instead of tolerating them just enough. I thought I had found someone with whom I could share an unconditionally accepting relationship. I thought that one of the few people who loved me enough to be honest with me when I was being an idiot had turned up.

I gave my virginity to her. She lied to me and she cheated on me twice.

I haven't been the same in years. I want so badly to just be alright again. I don't even want her back. Or maybe I do. I don't know. I haven't talked to her in like a year. Come to think of it, I haven't talked to many people at all in a long time.

I don't know what to do anymore.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.