[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abusive parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

One day my dad was throwing things breaks things calling my mother obscenities for 3 straight hours. Then the landlord came over and then my dad said something along the lines ofif my mother just does what he tells her to do then everything would have been fine. She leaves then he proceeded to continue telling her to leave the house. So we leave and my aunt says we can stay with her as long as we need until we get back on our feet. Then a month later my mom moves back into the house with my dad and leaves me at my aunts house.
This whole situation has happened repeatedly my whole life. We leave because he is breaking things and yelling at us to leave then he says he's sorry and we are back home with him. When we left my mom said we would live in peace without him and that she was willing to move to Texas to start over.
>>
>>18535139
Really idk why I posted that but, I feel betrayed that she would go back to him after all that happened.
>>
>>18535146
I really want to disown both my parents and never see them again but then my mom would be alone with my dad.
>>
>>18535149
The small talk they have with each other makes me really angry because they talk like nothing ever happened.
>>
Realy this bored should be changed to relationship advice because anything not related to a boy girl relationship not just my post never gets any replies.
>>
>>18535139
So what kind of advice do you need? Seems like you're just ranting. If it makes you feel better, I got punched in the face by my dad in high school and went to school the next day with a black eye.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.