[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cut contact but urge to text her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0318.jpg (14KB, 205x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
14KB, 205x144px
I cut contact with a woman but the urge to text her is still there. I deleted her number but I know it by heart unfortunately. She friend zoned me and being around her knowing she doesn't like me romantically was pure pain.

That was 2 months ago. There are demons in my mind suggesting I text her again. "Maybe she was out of town and couldn't return your text?" "Just text her again... just in case she didn't get the last one." "Just text asking her about her day!"

It never ends you guys. I go to sleep thinking about her. I wake up thinking about her. It's crazy that I was never in a relationship with her and yet I am ensorcelled by her.

Fuck i need help. God damn. How do I move on? I have not met another woman like her.
>>
>>18534970
It ends eventually. If you contact her youll just start the cycle all over again. Its almost like a death in the family, though you cant talk to the dead. Allow yourself to grieve, realize that its normal and happens to everyone, and little by little it will get easier
>>
>>18534970
You have to come to an understanding within yourself that she is out of your reach. Yes, it sucks. I know since I've been there. I've been in your situation and it was the absolute worst. It's easy to say "just move on" but that's what it boils down to. There's no time line for this, though. You need to feel everything that you need to feel in order to heal. Feel sad, feel angry, feel hurt. Get it all out. Eventually you'll find that you aren't as sad or as angry. Then, you'll realize that things aren't so bad without her. You're still you.
>>
>>18535063
My issue is that my life seemed so good when I got to be around her. My mind is tireless and just does not stop making me relive those moments thereby revitalizing the memories of her.

I feel trapped in my own head. Just reliving the past over and over and over.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.