[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Struggling to shake break-up shock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_lrmzutJcJr1qd34xy.gif (495KB, 350x205px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lrmzutJcJr1qd34xy.gif
495KB, 350x205px
I'm thirty years old. I got left behind by a twenty four year old ex of sorts who was my “friend”. That was nearly seven months ago and I still have nightmares about it from time to time. She was very much a partier and a party is where she threw it all away.

I admit I cried when I confronted her about it, she blamed it on me, compared me to the other guy and said he was doing more for her. I didn't know love was based on simply doing stuff all the time? And if it is, how could she forget all the big things I did for her? Anyway, I don't have anyone to talk to. My friends don't seem to care anymore and I feel like a burden to them. I tried setting up a therapist but it's expensive in my area, so I often go to church and just chill there by myself. I feel horrible, I tried to make things work but she just asked me what I was willing to do for her.

I asked her to give me one day you take her out, cook her favourite meal and give her all my time. But she said it wasn't enough and the other guy was taking her out to fancy restaurants all the time and buying her flowers. I...I just stopped because all her “I love you’s’ seemed to be based on what I did and not me. Anyway, I'm so lost guys. Usually I hit the gym in such cases, but her new bf goes to the same gym that I do and...I honestly scared? I'm terrified of seeing her or him and struggle to sleep/eat a lot. I just don't know why she was so mean and tore me down instead of just letting me go. It's like I never mattered to her at all. I feel stupid, used, dejected and worse off all? I hate myself for giving her a chance when all she ever did was party and drink till wee hours of the morning. And that's the worst part, for how angry I am at her, I'm angrier at myself.
>>
>>18534765
I was in your same boat my friend. I just got so fucken high and the shock went away. I was able to eat and sleep because of it
>>
>>18534781
But seven months? Is this normal? We were friends for two years before dating for 4 months. I think about the situation from time to time, but the nightmares are the biggest problem. I can't control them and they mess me up bad.
>>
>>18534799
Get high ass fuck
>>
>>18534799
Trust me
>>
>>18535208
I'm straight edge
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.