[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking at girls gives me a makes me stressed out for no reason.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: New GAME HIFUMI scared.jpg (49KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
New GAME HIFUMI scared.jpg
49KB, 1024x576px
Basically, this has been going on for a while, now but it's starting to get worse. Every time I see an attractive girl (even in anime) I get really agitated and get a sore chest and headache. Basically stressed out. How do I fix this or what is the problem with me?
>>
>>18534411

A few years ago I was diagnosed with SVT, which is a harmless heart condition that causes your heart to go into overdrive and it feels like your experiencing a actual heart attack. The first time I had one I was driving to my girlfriends house and after I had the EMT's come out and take my vitals it really worried me. Even after I found out what was wrong with me, driving gave me serious anxiety and the fear of me having another attack and not being able to control the vehicle was always on my mind. I eventually ending up looking how to handle this and found a desensitization method. You literally just have to force yourself into uncomfortable situations and keep doing it. For me it was driving, then getting on the highway and etc. It was nerve wracking, but it truly did help me get over it and now I don't have any issues with driving at all.
>>
>>18534442
So basically I force myself to watch anime and talk to girls?
>>
>>18534450

Yep. Expose yourself to uncomfortable situations and eventually you'll be numb to it. Your brain can only freak out so long before it realizes it's a waste of energy.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.