/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking "non-developed"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 3428989342.png (738KB, 565x559px) Image search: [Google]
3428989342.png
738KB, 565x559px
Im 25 years old guy but I literally havent evolved/developed physically since I was 15. I look at pictures from when i was 15 and I look exactly the same, its not just me thinking this way people around me always point that out that I still look the same/so young after all these years.

Biggest problem is that it has effected my confidence with girls. Every girl i see in my age really look like grown woman now. Even girls who are 5 years younger than me look so grown up compared to me so i always have the thought that they would never wanna date/be together with me. They look like women while i still look like a young teenage boy. It feels like such a waste of time trying to get together with one because I just now she wants a man and not some little boy looking 10 years younger than she is. I seriously think that I have to have some kind of condition slowering my physical body development.

Always had fantasies of finding a girl who likes me and is on the exact same spot as I am. Anxious that shes in her 20s looking like a little girl who never got the hourglass figure and that her boobs never grew and I'll comfort her all day saying shes perfect.

should i just try to find a girl like that or should I try lifting?

no I will not post pic
>>
>>18534398

I would recommend you actually going to see your local physician and ask to have a few things checked. I would recommend looking at your Testorone levels and your thyroid. A thyroid disorder can actually affect maturing in men and generally stunt growth. After we can rule those out I'd look into your diet and see if anything you're eating creates a lot of estrogen, aka tofu and then start lifting. Being physically active will elevate T-levels naturally but it can only do so much.

Still, get set up within doctor first to rule out health issues. Then it's much easier to figure out what to do next.
>>
>>18534398
I wouldn't mind a shota
>>
I'm 26 and still look 18-20, people around me are getting (and acting) older and older looking but I'm barely changing

I kind of wish I had friends like me
>>
You will be an old man slaying college pussy.
Hang in there OP.
>>
File: large.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>18534418
Thx for tip, will look it up.

>>18534430
Come to me
>>
>>18534398
I am 26 and have been told i look 12 but I think that's an exaggeration.
My bf is 27 and looks it.
Can't wait til he looks old enough to fuck with people in public.
>help! this mans not my daddy!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.