[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0890.jpg (71KB, 638x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0890.jpg
71KB, 638x792px
I've got a great gf. She smokes, watches futurama, does martial arts with me, doesn't care about the noise I make playing guitar, cooks, listens to my conspiracy thoeries, works a decent job etc...

The only thing is I'm not attracted to her. At all. Do I stick with her because she's the best I'll get (highly probably) or take a chance and find a girl I actually love?
>>
Do you not enjoy sex? Is she fat?
>>
>>18534397
She's not fat, but she's not great in bed. We've talked about it before but she's only into really vanilla stuff. Id feel bad pushing any more. I'd rather just masturbate honestly
>>
>>18534393
Stay with her, you probably already like her seeing how you're able to list all thoses positive things from her
And it's likely you'll never find something better
>>
No do not stay with her.
You can stay friends with her but your relationship will never work because you will always want more.
Sex and physical attraction are important in a relationship, anyone who says otherwise is deluded or ugly. Settling is never the answer, it will cause more pain for both of you.
>>
Ask her if you can try to be more rugged. Then surprise her.
>>
>>18534413
I definitely do like her. She's my best friend. I'm just not physically attracted to her
>>
>>18534419
I feel like I'm just a dick who will always want more out of anybody. I only seem to want things I can't have. I wish I wasn't like that
>>
>>18534432
Life is about balance friend.
You have to find a girl that is a balance of looks and personality.
Settling with someone that is not balanced guarantees you future misfortune and despair.
>>
>>18534443
Good advice. Thanks man
>>
She deserves a guy who likes her as a romantic partner and not just because she's the most practical option. And you won't be happy in this relationship.
>>
>>18534499
I completely agree. It just seems like I'm using that as an excuse to not put out effort
>>
>>18534393
Dude if you got hit by a car and were hanging on to life by a thread in the hospital, would you expect her to be there and would you say " I love you" to her honestly in that situation if that were your last words? There's more to living with someone than sex
>>
>>18534666
Fuck off, sex is life
>>
>>18534393
Well, you know, you don't know what you have until you lost it.
>>
>>18534666
In the last year we've gone out, we've said "I love you" once. And it wasn't even sincere. I think on a day to day basis it's justified because neither of us are gushy.
>>
>>18535001
That's why it's tough. She won't want to just be friends and I understand that. At the same time, I feel like my friendship with her is held hostage by the fact I have to date her to keep our friendship
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.