[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking up with my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1412487631398.jpg (41KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
1412487631398.jpg
41KB, 300x286px
1/2
I've been spineless for far too long. My girlfriend isn't mentally healthy.

TL;DR I don't want to see her again. I'm breaking up over text and blocking her. How do I best go about this without triggering a possible stalking?

BODY

Ever since I committed to her in February, my life has been hell. At least twice a week, major drama happens. She will yell and taunt me to her best attempt. I will respond calmly.

This never works. She does not respond or understand a single thing I'm telling her.

Two months ago we had a fight, again. I told her I wanted to be alone and she left my apartment. I go for a bike ride to clear my mind. As I'm heading home, she starts blowing up my phone. Apparently she is outside my apartment door and she won't leave until I talk to her face to face. She won't leave and I have to sleep at a friends place. She finally leaves after four hours.

After this I tell her she needs to see a psychologist, if we are to stay together. She does and after two weeks we start seeing each other again.

However the drama continues.

I decide to spend my birthday, three weeks ago, at my parents house, in the countryside. This does not please her and another fight breaks out. When I get back, I'm assuming she is normal again. I visit her. She starts berating me for how I've treated her on my birthday. I want to leave, I ask her to let my bike out of the shed in the yard in front of her apartment (a dedicated shed for everyone's bikes with a lock on the door). She keeps my bike hostage until she gets her way.

Last week we went out for a walk and a fight breaks out. I left my things, including my apartment keys, at her apartment. I want to leave and I want to return to her apartment to get my things. She refuses and keeps my things hostage until she gets her way.

She is clearly fucking crazy. Last night we had another fight and she threatened to commit suicide. I had to calm her down over the phone for 2.5 hours, saying whatever she wanted to hear.
>>
File: 1413989871184.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1413989871184.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
2/2
I guess this was my wake up call and now I def. want out.

Over the past three weeks, I made sure we don't have any belongings at each others apartments. I still have the key for her apartment though, but that's it.

Today I have been ignoring her and planning how to end this relationship. I don't think she is stable enough to handle me breaking up with her face to face. I don't want to see her again.

Now my question is: How do I break up with her and minimize the risk of backlash/stalking from her?

My plan thus far:

Drop her key in her mailbox.

Go home and shop food for several days.

Text her "Hi. I don't want to be in a relationship with you anymore. Our relationship doesn't work. My decision is final and I don't want you contacting or reaching out to me in any way. I won't respond. I have left your key in your mailbox."

Then proceed to block her wherever she is able to contact me.

Now I'm thinking about checking what she has written to me on messenger, before blocking her.

I don't think this is a good idea either, I can't allow myself to be manipulated to stay together with someone who threatened suicide to command me.
>>
>>18534310
Just do it. You'll thank yourself later.
>>
I would add more of an explanation to the message. Mention how she always yells at you, and so on, just like you told us. Otherwise, sounds like a solid plan.
>>
>>18534389
Do you think this is to give her closure, or give myself closure?
>>
>>18534428
Not that guy, but both? If I was being dumped, I'd at least like an honest answer. Not scalding, just honest. Unless you can avoid bumping into her, this drama might erupt later on if she feels "unresolved".
>>
>>18535264
Got it. I wrote down a lot more when I texted her. She has called me 30 times and tried from three different numbers now.
>>
>>18535338
holy fucking shit
>>
>>18535349
This is quite normal for her. When she besieged my apartment few months back, I got 70 calls and 40 texts in the span of 4-5 hours.
>>
File: bugs bunny glowy eyes.jpg (21KB, 540x340px) Image search: [Google]
bugs bunny glowy eyes.jpg
21KB, 540x340px
>>18535366
You needed to do this WAAAAAAAYYYYY sooner.
>>
File: haley_joel_osment.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
haley_joel_osment.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>18535366
Whoa
>>
>>18535366

K...keep me posted
>>
>>18535391
I think I finally got truecaller set up correctly and it blocks everything without notifying me.

Still nothing at my door though.

I still feel terrible for ending it like this.
>>
>>18535429
You did what needed to be done. It's normal to feel bad, but both you and her would be worse off together.
>>
Talk in person.

>finally decide to break up
>tell her we should meet up after work at her place
>show up
>she knew what was happening
>had a note wrote out for me to read before I came in
>trying to apologize for being a cheating whore, and how she wishes things weren't this way
>i read it before I knock
>finally knock
>have a few of her important personal belongings with me
>we talk
>tell her I'm not happy, it's not working out, I wish it wasn't this way just the same.
>crying, some fighting, it really was heartbreaking for both ends.
>We hug before I leave
>We keep our texts professional for the next two days to organize a time for her to gather her things from my house while I'm not there
>she takes entirely too long getting her shit, literally hours
>I think she wanted to see me one last time.
>She tells me she left
>I drive home and play video games all night stress free

It really did, and still kind of does suck.

But, really we'd be white picket fences with a baby on the way by now if she hadn't cheated on me.

I was all about her, 100% dedicated and loved the fuck out of her.. We both had good jobs, made middle wage salaries, and were talking about early retirement.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.