[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still Sobbing After Years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Walpig3-163.jpg (216KB, 975x650px) Image search: [Google]
Walpig3-163.jpg
216KB, 975x650px
It's been years since I last hung out with the only person I've ever loved. He used to tell me he wouldn't add me on Facebook because he doesn't add people from the internet, and I want to scream because I just looked at his Facebook and instagram, and a bunch of girls we knew online have him added. He made me believe he cared about me and just hurt me non-stop. Years later it still has the power to make me cry for hours. And the worst part is I still want to be with him even though I know he's evil and doesn't give a single shit about me. Should I just kill myself?

Pic related: What I feel like right now.
>>
>>18534260
Stop being stupid and engage your logic.
>>
>>18534260
no. Become confident, find someone else.
>>
>>18534304
What do you mean?

>>18534326
But he absolutely destroyed my ego. Any confidence I show is feigned now.
>>
>>18534260
Have sex with another men, not a relation just sex
>>
>>18534343
Already did. Although it was a bit more like rape so didn't really boost my mood or confidence much.
>>
>>18534260
I've been going through something very similar but I'm getting stronger and soon I'm going to block him and move on.
>>
>>18534361
I just did the opposite. I followed him on instagram.

Kill me, I can't stop feeding his ego. Now he's probably going to talk to our old friends about how creepy I am.
>>
You can't escape the Chad.
>>
>>18534377
He's not even a Chad. He just acts like it. He's average to below average and not even built. I fell in love with him before I even knew what he looked like. He acted so innocent and I really needed that in my life at the time because I was being physically abused. I needed someone sweet in my life. But it was all an act to get me to care about him. We talked for hours every day, he said he didn't talk to anyone but me, acted like he loved me too. But everything he said was a fucking lie.
>>
Listen, I'm not trying to be mean here, but you have something broken inside you. You might actually have an emotional attachment issue and the only way to fix it is by seeing a therapist for a while. I understand that it still hurts, but you have to move on and the only way to do that is completely cut contact with him and see a professional about why you have these intense feelings for someone who treats you poorly.
>>
Hahaha women are all like you. A guy treats badly I better love him. Boo ho I can't get the one specific man I want.
>>
>>18534400
I'm too embarrassed to talk about it anywhere but here. But thanks for trying anyway.

>>18534409
I fell in love with him when he was treating me nicely (or so I thought). It flipped my world upside down when I found out he had been lying to me and when he started being an asshole to me, but I couldn't help my feelings at that point even though I knew they no longer made any sense. I actually really hated him and still do, but I also can't stop loving him either no matter what. It's fucking torture.
>>
>>18534424
That's how to pimp or play a woman. It's women 101 he used you.
>>
>>18534431
That's pure fucking evil. I hope all men like this get castrated.
>>
>>18534440
I don't do that. I was telling her what this guy did.
>>
File: 1498601433912.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498601433912.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Time is simply the measure of change friend. Time won't heal everything cause things HAVE to change, and the past has got you by the balls, or pussy lips, one or the other.

Fact of the matter is this you had a run-in with someone who didn't like you back. Classic goof. It sucks and happens a lot in this fashion (ei. being dragged through the dirt for prolonged periods of time). It seems to me like you hold on to this because it stole your confidence, and it's emotional hold is rooted in that alone not really the guy. You probably want to be with him still because it would reaffirm your confidence and yourself, feeling loved by someone ya know?

So here's the thing kiddo. You have to recognize what it is that ties you emotionally, if not confidence related then whatever else. The thing is you also have to realise that this is one person who isn't indictive of what actually makes you confident. You fell into a trap. I've been there screaming with you too if that helps. I really do think it's your self worth and confidence that's tied to this person since to you they were the embodiment of that for a while. The reason it's still affecting you is because you haven't properly addressed it, and over the time that's passed your emotional disposition hasn't changed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.