[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insecurities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

How to get over insecurities? There's this fucking fatass on my work place trying to fuck or something with my gf. She says over and over again that she won't leave me. But she answers all of his messages on the phone. I do trust her but still. Any tips bois?
>>
If your girlfriend had any respect for you she would stop talking to the dude obviously trying to fuck her.
Your best bet is to give her an ultimatum (you or him) but make sure you are prepared for her to either actually leave you or start hiding the fact that she is talking to him ( and maybe others).
If you do not want to do that you can just watch and observe/ wait until she goes and fucks him than break up with her.
>>
>>18534216
Also adding: insecurities are sometimes your gut telling you something is wrong with the situation.
>>
>>18534222
I know that. I may try to wait and se, or i'll give her the ultimatum.
>>
>>18534204
Why don't you tell this to her?
Like, 'Hey, I'm a bit off about this, and I don't know why you keep talking with him if you know his motives? What are your thoughts on this?'
>>
>>18534228
I have done that, she then says i will never leave you because you're the only one i want.
>>
>>18534231
What the fuck does the even mean?
She may not leave you but she sure as hell will fuck him.
This guy is going to fuck your girl without putting in any of the work...
>>
>>18534238
I talk to her later about it. I fucking hate his guts.
>>
>>18534204
You are focusing on the wrong person, the guy. This guy could be any guy it is your gf that needs to answer why she continues to respond and I would not cheat on you is not an answer but a diversion to confuse you. She needs to tell you what she gets from this and why its so important and why she defends the budding relationship with him.
>>
>>18534257
Yes, thanks man
>>
>>18534242
>I fucking hate his guts
Of course you would dislike any man trying to fuck your gf but the problem with this is she views him totally different than you and you will never convince her to change her mind about him. All the time women dump their bf or husband and the bf or husband thinks they are so different from me this cannot be but the person making the decision is the woman. Its what she wants. Women know what men are trying to fuck them and the only reason they allow those men to continue to make the attempt is they have already decided to fuck them but waiting for the opportunity.
>>
>>18534264
Being burnt several time with different women in similar situations using different tactics, none of which worked, I learned the decision is in the hands of the woman but I get to decide if I will accept this or not. Its not worth your time to argue or convince her but you can make it clear you do have a choice in this. She can befriend any man she wants and justify it with any feeble reason but you reserve the right to not be in a relationship with a woman that believes you are stupid. I suggest you detach emotionally and prepare to leave.
>>
Interested to see how this develops.
Any chance you can make a thread if you confront her?
>>
Start talking to a girl and see how she feels.
Warning: May give her mind "justification" to cheat.
>>
>>18534328
I rather not, sorry
>>
>>18534350
i understand.
Hope it works out for you anon.
Just don't be a cuck and don't be afraid to drop her when the time comes.
Also if this leads to you breaking up you owe that fucker an ass kicking for helping destroy your relationship, but also a thank you for letting you know that your girl is a slag.
>>
>>18534355
I hope too, but i have some hope. I won't be a cuck i hate that culture, i've already said that if she does cheat i'll drop her faster than light.
>>
>>18534204
>There's this fucking fatass on my work place trying to fuck or something with my gf.

For the love of God, tell that fatass to leave your girlfriend alone.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.