[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

committing to racism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: niggermania nigger jokes.jpg (23KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
niggermania nigger jokes.jpg
23KB, 750x600px
I'm 30 years old and have ultimately decided that I'm a racist. I try to treat everyone I might as an individual and their own personal merits but I've decided it's easier if I just skip the bullshit with this particular group of people I fucking hate niggers. And by niggers I mean black people. All of them. I've never in my life (and I've been around like thousands of these animals) met a single one of them doesn't have a least a few major negative qualities.

>theyre stupid
>ugly
>lacking in manners
>low skill sets, even at middle/late ages
>lack of natural curiousity
>lack of ambition
>literally needs to be strung along with micro treats to get them to comply with ANYTHING like fucking dogs
>they seem to have a lack of understanding how really ANYTHING works (whether its civilization, a technical skill set, how morals/laws are formed, etc)
>ass backwards priorities (literally sing and dance, sports while they literally starve) with no intent of fixing their own problems
>all style no substance
>most of their 'achievements' (if you can even attribute anything to them) is straight up copying or purely reacting to social punishment/reward. they literally don't even emerge with a greater appreciation/understanding of why humans need to busted their ass off for its own sake for certain things after the fact. they still stay mentally stuck in the 'i does good thing n shit n i get sumthin nice n shit dawg' or 'i does bad, they funna lock me up dawg!' mentality
>every localized area they population en mass goes to shit or never grew out of being a clusterfuck in the first place
>their social customs are fucking stupid and aren't compatible within anyone other races/cultures customs (as far as i perceive at least)
>need instant gratification for EVERYTHING
>same problems follow them where ever they go
>over aggressive with little or no reward
>pathetically petty
>>
I could go on for fucking ever about this. Now obviously there's maybe some 5-10% (based of my personal observation) that probably doesn't do many of those or only a couple of the minor subjective. The simple fact is, I've never met a black person I didn't like.

What's wrong with just hating all of them given that?
>>
If you've decided you want to be a bad person already then nothing, just don't try to force your views on other people
>>
>>18534199
>The simple fact is, I've never met a black person I didn't like
Self-fulfilling prophecy
You haven't challenged your beliefs with an open mindset, so you've only been looking through your purple crystal lens and saying 'hey, look, that's purple! I knew it, just as expected!'

Try meeting new people outside your comfort zone and deal with others with a 'tabula rasa' mindset.
>>
>>18534213
How am I a bad person for wanting to avoid people that will inevitably produce an all cost/no benefit situation for me?
>>
>>18534197
you don't have to force yourself to like any race. What matters is that you are civil and do not harm anyone for being different even if they are infuriating. Most blacks hate other races anyway. Majority of people are racist.

For example, I hate trannies, but I would never harm one or make them feel bad for being one.

The best thing to do is to just remove yourself from being around people that make you feel negative or enraged if possible. Whats important is that you can keep your mental state calm, being angry is no fun right?
>>
>>18534217
see
>I've never in my life (and I've been around like thousands of these animals) met a single one of them doesn't have a least a few major negative qualities.
I've been in MULTIPLE situations of school, work, and social where I've tried giving them a chance and it didn't work out.

I've already done you fucking idiot.
>>
My best friend is black, and he's one of the best people I've ever met, OP is just bitter
>>
>>18534220
>you don't have to force yourself to like any race. What matters is that you are civil and do not harm anyone for being different even if they are infuriating. Most blacks hate other races anyway. Majority of people are racist.

Oh but that's just it. Being civil literally doesn't exist with blacks. Period. They don't have a 'middle' option. They only understand
>u da homie keepin at 100 bruh
or
>u aint senpai bruh

If they're friendly with you but you aren't exactly interested they take is as your dissing some oh so fucking generious gift and they default to their nigger subhuman state because they don't understand things like 'minding your own business' or 'keeping a low profile' or 'too busy for new friendships' or other things that may explain why you don't want talk. Then they take offense to it.
>>
>>18534224
see
>Self-fulfilling prophecy
>You haven't challenged your beliefs with an open mindset, so you've only been looking through your purple crystal lens and saying 'hey, look, that's purple! I knew it, just as expected!'

You dealing with them while building and checking for the fullfilment of your biased pre-constructed belief =/= giving them a chance

But I bet you actually can't get rid of these prejudices 'cause they give you a sense of an hollistic world-view that makes you reassured and comforted
>>
>>18534232
Nice sample size fucktard. What, do you even what a sample size is or why it's important to statistics? Nah, fuck out of here scrub
>>
>>18534240
Well, you're just looking for an argument, I guess. You don't think you need help, nor you accept any, so why are you here?
What do you expect, reassurement?
>'Oh I bet you're right, don't change shit, you're on the right path, keep going son'
>>
>>18534237
>You dealing with them while building and checking for the fullfilment of your biased pre-constructed belief =/= giving them a chance
Quit acting like you know my experience and mentality better than I do. You literally just default to textbook generic response with no regard to the individual situation. I wasn't raised racist fucktard. I call what I see. And it just so happens what I'm calling happens to apply to literally every. single. fucking. nigger. ive ever met. ever
>>
>>18534247
> so why are you here? What do you expect, reassurement?

see
>>18534199
>What's wrong with just hating all of them given that?

Try reading sometime.
>>
>>18534248
Look at blacks in our entertainment industry. Look at our previous president. Now smack yourself and sit down.
>>
I'm a big believer in 'live and let live'. I can't stop you from having an opinion; nor should I be able to. However, the whole concept of 'live and let live' is that you allow others to get on with their life too. I'm mixed race and honestly if you don't actually harass, bully, or torment others for their race (which has no correlation with intelligence or personality and isn't even something that people have a choice about) then I think that we can respectfully agree to disagree. :)
>>
>>18534248
>I call what I see
And your vision is biased, so you see biased.
It's ok, just accept your experience is in no way an absolute or fact-based, and if it makes you feel better and don't harm anyone you can still be a racist.

>>18534250
>'There's nothing wrong kiddo'
So yeah, you can go now.
>>
>>18534254
The entertainment industry blacks and the expresident are the worst of them all lol
>>
>>18534254
>Look at blacks in our entertainment industry
Not interested in useless team sports. Don't listen to any music with obvious predominately black influences. Not to mention the things you are telling me to acknowledge are fucking subjective at best. Some real concrete heavy shit your dropping there bud. I also never said they didn't contribute (as fucking minuscule and fucking useless as they are). I'm talking about the ones that ive literally MET IN PERSON.

>Look at our previous president.
I can't even believe I'm taking this post seriously considering you mentioned this in given the current political context. I guess your iq must be close to the average nigger iq than a proper 100+ iq not retard
>>
show us your arm self hater
>>
>>18534263
>And your vision is biased, so you see biased.

>If you disagree with my points of view even though you have firsthand experience you're wrong because of biased n shit!

Good luck with your future arguments and debates kid.
>>
>>18534266
I'm telling you to look at them as the exceptions to your prejudice, as you seem to have gotten burned by some blacks in real life and it's coloring your perception of an entire group of people when they do not all behave that way.
>>
>>18534271
It's biased by your own experience/ideology dumbass, no one said it was wrong, mainly because wrong is an absolute concept and is of no application to subjective/perception matters like the one at stake here.

Try taking your own advice >>18534250
>>
>>18534274
>exceptions
20 years and thousands of samples and ALL of them just happened to be the 'exceptions'
You ever wonder why people never take liberals seriously because they don't accept facts? I mean I know what I'm about about is subjective but fucking really? I'm talking about 2 or 3 or 10. I'm about literally hundreds that I've met and thousands I've been able to observe for a period of time.
>>
>>18534266
Your way of viewing them is the bitch way out. You don't want to attribute that it could just be those people who you encountered that were shit, and instead demonize the entire race, as if it's some collective shit they just decided to be like. No, people in general have different variances of being horrible with shitty values, misplaced priorities and stupid behaviors. If you want to hate an entire race so you can stop thinking about that's on you, but do not claim your a good person to or an open minded one.
>>
>>18534281
>20 years and thousands of samples
>I'm about literally hundreds that I've met and thousands I've been able to observe for a period of time.
=/=
>facts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy
>>
File: 0719170503-747x1328.jpg (146KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
0719170503-747x1328.jpg
146KB, 747x1328px
>>18534268
>self
>>
>>18534290
>tanned
>hairy like a monkey
>black body hair
>he thinks he's white
KEK
>>
>>18534289
Did you even read that article? Thats's not even relevant to this. I've made no prophesies and haven't acted on my attitude towards these people.
>>
>>18534290
>complain about blacks
>is arab
Wew
>>
>>18534297
You're constantly setting the analysis based on the premises that allow you to answer your question in a way that suits your viewpoints, and you add those answers to your 'reasons' and 'facts' in a neverending cycle of self-validation
So yeah, it kinda fits. Dumbass.
>>
File: 0719170512-1-698x274.jpg (27KB, 698x274px) Image search: [Google]
0719170512-1-698x274.jpg
27KB, 698x274px
>>18534298
>>18534293
Sorry your low iq keeps you from understanding how different lighting is absorbed and reflected differently which affects its apparence. But have some blue eyes and a blond lock
>>
>>18534318
>Needing to justify your looks on a Ugandan pottery forum
Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>18534318
Okay you kabyle
>>
>>18534313
Wrong self fulling prophesies rely on a behavoir by the person fulfilling them. I'm performing no action. Simply observing what I see. Your first accusation (which is bullshit to begin with) of confirmation bias was a much better explanation. Though you refuse to acknowledge that their were times were the observations were made at times where the bias didn't exist.
>>
>>18534333
>Performing no action
>Allowing your limited sampling of a race of people and their shitty behavior base your interpretation of their entire race
I can see why you don't want to do more complex thinking. It seems beyond you.
>>
>>18534341
>every localized area they population en mass goes to shit or never grew out of being a clusterfuck in the first place
>their social customs are fucking stupid and aren't compatible within anyone other races/cultures customs (as far as i perceive at least)

Funny because official statistics like crimes (in multiple countries) GDPs (of multiple countries) corruption statistics (of multiple countries AND municipalities of countries where they are minorities) actually confirms my oh so crude and bullshit sampling.
>>
Probably just an american thing. Blacks in Scandinavia are based.
>>
>>18534318
Sweden? That would explain the bitterness
>>
>>18534197
Would say this is true for 80% to 90% of native Africans, not so much for mixed race that grew up in whiter neighborhoods.

My family lived for over 300 years in Africa. It is true what OP says. Difference is that majority of blacks also has a kind and generous heart that shouldn't be forgotten. Agressivity comes mostly from the youngs, after their 30 they do tend to get calmer.

I don't think you are racist. You've figured out that they constantly underperform when compared to Asians and Europeans.

Understanding the difference isn't racism, liberal snowflakes are the ones crying racism for everything. You want distance from them, that's OK too. When my family was in Africa they didn't wanted Europeans there too. Now we're gone, they want us back to build up the cities as before.

t. Portuguese from Angola, Africa.
>>
>>18534368
No.

>>18534365
>Scandinavia
relevant
>>
>>18534371
>Scandinavia
Nah man, that guy is right. They behave completely different. LA vs Copenhagen. Two different worlds.
>>
Anyone who believes "all X is Y" is buying into a fallacy.

Let's take the sentence "all niggers steal". Now, any but the most staunch racists would take that as a colloquial statement for "most niggers steal", for to truly make the statement "all niggers steal", one is burdened with proving it, or at least acknowledge that he knows all niggers. Anecdotal evidence can chew through this, this isn't a philosophy to base your life on.

So, you're probably comfortable with saying "most" niggers steal, because it gives you the ability to concede a little of your position to avoid looking entirely unreasonable, but enough of your original message to preserve your idea.

But then let's say I'm autistic as fuck. What constitutes a nigger? What about mixed race? Do they count? Do white people who steal piss you off as much? If so, then it's the stealing that bothers you, not the race. If not, then why prepend it's about stealing in the first place?

Lastly, I want to point out how impractical it is to want to extrapolate accurate data about millions of people from the comfort of that looked room in your head. You don't have to answer to anyone, you don't have to prove anything, you just sit there and feel stuff. Don't believe everything you think.

What I'm getting at is that anyone who serially buys into the oldest meme in history "all X is Y", is an idiot. Any critical thinking whatsoever takes the whole thing apart like a sweater. I don't care if you don't like blacks, any of this dogmatic worry about race is just as stupid.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.