[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any job interview advices?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Any job interview advices?
>>
>>18533921
Be yourself, rehearse absolutely nothing.
>>
>>18533931
Great adv for not getting a job. And now i have to give adv to counter your shit adv.

OP, think long and hard about what kind of an employee they want to hire, their expectations, etc,. prep being that employee mentally and you'll do fine during the interview. In short, tell them what they want to hear.
>>
>>18533951
How do I know what kind of an employee they want?
>>
>>18533921
Mostly this >>18533951
Do not expect to get picked t the first interview, it's a miss and learn process, so don't try to land the ideal psoition at first.
Do your research on the company, the position and the selection process, and be conscient about what your strenghts and weaknesess are.
Remember: there's no perfect answers sheet for a job interview, and they most likely just want to see 'how you react' to the things they put you through more than 'how precise is he'
>>
>>18533951
And when you go in there and look fake, you're not getting a job either. ^_^
>>
>>18533973
And don't be a robot like >>18533951
>>
>>18533921
I literally am just honest about what I can and can't do. Never had any issues getting a job.
>>
>>18533921
Look the manager in the eye and give him a firm handshake.
>Job gotten.
>>
>>18533963
If you tell them what they want to hear, they'll smell that bullshit from a mile away. Simply put your suit on, and just go in there. It's about getting them to like you, and a good way to get them to like you is be professional and muture enough not to bullshit them and think you can somehow pull wool over their eyes, but more importantly, to be confident and self-respecting enough to present yourself as you are in such an important and intimidating moment of your life. That's all i have to say.
>>
>>18534057
Thank you! Yeah, just be yourself.
>>
>>18533963
Well what position do/might they offer? What tasks and actions are expected of those positions? Any qualifications or complimentary bonuses preferred? Do you find yourself able to perform that job?

Corporate webs and online jobseeking forums might be of help to get an idea of the bussiness itself, the company or the specific job. So first of all, get some info on those matters
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.