[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shaving - Gay or good hygiene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: shaving.jpg (321KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
shaving.jpg
321KB, 849x565px
So, I don't know where else to turn. Here's a few things you need to know about me:

>18 years old
>Never shaved pubes or armpit hair up until this point
>Suddenly decide to do it today out of the blue

What do you guys think about this? Is shaving armpit hair and pubes gay for men? If you shave, how have women reacted to it? Do they like shaved pits or think it is unmanly?
>>
>>18533700
If you don't want it to be gay, you need to only trim pubes and shave rest of your body according to your own comfort and maybe if you have a gf, for her comfort as well.

For example, I live in a cold climate with a brief summer and 4-5 months of winter, so I don't shave often at all, but I don't know if in mediterranean/californian climate it becomes more necessary due to sweating all the time.
>>
>how have women reacted to it

her mouth is not getting full of hair when im shoving my dick down her throat
>>
It's not gay to do anything short of being attracted to the same sex. As for women, some like it, some think it's weird, and the majority doesn't really care. It depends on the girl really, just make sure if they ask why you did it say that you just felt like it because it's a funny conversation starter. Ultimately go with what feels more comfortable to you.
>>
OP here, thanks everyone for your advices. My mind is at ease now, I'll probably continue shaving armpit hair due to the extreme heat right now, and I'll only trim the pubes from now on unless the girl I'm with prefers it totally shaved.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.