[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Power Dynamics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1474625686611.jpg (77KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1474625686611.jpg
77KB, 700x700px
Hey guys so I have a fairly successful business, even before I was always taking initiative in college so I was so used to people following me. I didnt notice it at first until people told me. But It got to the point where I could tell people what to do and they would do it. Even defending my honor through fighting.If I asked for it. I've had friends girlfriends try to sleep with me,( I always told on them). But now that I have my business, I bumped into an old girl I use to like/had a fling iwth before I got with my current 10 year gf. She was interested in what I was doing and wanted to learn so I asked my gf and after seeing it was okay I've been tutoring her/teaching her. The catch is that the girl always meets up with me with boot shorts and with her cleavage out. One of my clients is going to throw a party for our product and I asked if she was going, and she said " of course do you want me to dress like a skank right?". This is bad in two ways, because 1) Theres no way I can benefit this without cheating (which I wont ), unless I give her to my business partner. 2 ) I feel like a total scumbag even though I didnt ask for her to do this. Because I just met her boyfriend the other day. Really nice guy, with alot of money as well. The idea of power over people is interesting as I try not to push for more but it comes naturally. I could potentially get this girl to suck off the entire company just for some placement.

Now I hit this dilemma, seeing how much of a scumbag she is. The question is do I expose her to her boyfriend who houses her or do I play her game and have my partners benefit ?
>>
larp.txt
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.