[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost and Unmotivated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: confused[1].jpg (1MB, 1699x1130px) Image search: [Google]
confused[1].jpg
1MB, 1699x1130px
>be 25 m
>getting degree
>halfway thru
>no motivation and neglecting work

This is taking a toll on my life and my study debt. I keep saying i will do it later do it later but i end up pushing it further and further to the point where i am going to fail my modules. I don't know what happen to me but halfway thru i just kind of give up on life and find no fun or meaning to it. Is this depression?
>>
What are you studying, and why are you studying it?
>>
>>18533562
Computer Science. I studied it cause its the only thing i am good at at the moment. It was fun and interesting at first. However after 2 years, I just feel tired and burnt out now.
>>
Kind of regret studying and felt that i wasted all the resources being poured into me by my parents but i am kind of losing it. I am not even sure if this is what i want to do for the rest of my life. I just want a fun and exciting life//job but now everything seems so dull to me. I am just wasting my time away and escaping all the work i need to do.
>>
>>18533593
>>18533583
What would you ideally be doing? Is there anything you'd rather study? What's your dream job?
>>
>>18533598
I know it sounds silly but i wanted to be a programmer or sort of (u know like those hacker shows) or make an awesome game when i was younger but i lost the passion somehow. The degree requires me to do a lot of low level stuff which might have contributed to making me slowly hating it. I just want to do something i enjoy but now i hardly am able to enjoy doing anything.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.