[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 20 too old to start university and move into a dorm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Is 20 too old to start university and move into a dorm?
>>
>>18533322
No. It's not. I moved into a dorm to go to uni at 21. Made some of the best friends I've ever had. Once they earned my trust, I would pick them up booze, too (although they were responsible for bringing it into the dorm and taking care of it).
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAY by blonde The Fonze.png (283KB, 417x555px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAY by blonde The Fonze.png
283KB, 417x555px
>>18533322
Not if you move into a dorm that includes sophomores and juniors. Moving into apartments the university owns would also put you among older/ non-traditional students. 18 and 19 year olds will grate on you. I would recommend moving out of the dorm after a year or two so that you can get an apartment, which will be much quieter.

And there's nothing wrong with going to university a couple years later than most students. You're almost certainly more mature than normal freshman, and ought to be able to handle your classes better. Two years in either an educational or professional career aren't big enough to be worth sweating over.

What exactly are you worried about?
>>
>>18533322
No as long as you aren't an autist you'll probably even be looked up to in a way.

t. 27 year old just about to graduate.

Get it done anon, don't be like me.
>>
>>18533322
No. 20 is still a normal age to enter college and dorm, e.g. people who take CC for two years and transfer to a four-year at 20. And some move into dorms
>>
>>18533322
it's never too late anon. in fact my landscaper started going to college and hes in his early 50s
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.