[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to colorado

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

One of my friends is moving to Denver, august 13th. I was just offered a chance to go with them and live with them. I just graduated and have no idea where I'm going in life and this seams like an opportunity to figure out what I'd like to do. I would only have a month to figure out if my parents will let me and to plan what I'd bring and leave. I need to know if this would be a good option or if anyone might have insight if I should do this. I have not talked to my parents about it and I would think they would be hard to persuade.
>>
>>18533293
Ok, so what do you want advice regarding? Convincing your parents? Whether you should do it? What to bring.
>>
>>18533323
Whether I should do it or not.

Also convincing my parents
>>
>>18533293
Are you over 18? If yes, then you do not need your parent's permission. Just get everything packed up, ready to go and do it if it's what you want. This sounds like a great opportunity for you.

Still 17, just explain to them that you're wanting to get a head start on life, get a job and move out into the world.
>>
>>18533331
Depends where you are coming from as to whether you should go, as well as things like whether you have to pay rent/how much/etc.

Convincing your parents will be easy. You're 18. I mean, you have to be to post on this site. You don't have to get permission for shit.
>>
>>18533333
Same dude giving advice. Also, My post # was quints, must be a fact.

Denver should be a great opportunity for you to get a start on life and do something to propel yourself. You won't touch the sky if you stay in the nest.
>>
This question is keeping me up all night. I'm going to talk to more relatives and get thwir opinions, but I'll have to figure out if I'm going in the next week.
>>
I lived in Colorado for most of my life, Colorado is beautiful during late spring summer and early fall, the weather is shitty during winter.
Denver is a unique city, there is a lot of arts and plenty of activities to do so you won't get bored.
There's also a lot of hardcore drugs in Denver
>>
>>18533348
I lived in Wisconsin and Minnesota so winter doesnt make me flinch. I dont do drugs much or anything worse than weed.
>>
>>18533354
A major problem with living in Colorado is that the cost of living is really high
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.