[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do air explain to someone that we could have hit it off,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5474.jpg (202KB, 500x500px)
IMG_5474.jpg
202KB, 500x500px
how do air explain to someone that we could have hit it off, but since they were so desperate/clingy/persistent, it's left a bad taste in my mouth and I really don't want anything to do with them (will tolerate a platonic acquaintence-friendship)?
>>
>>18533063
Honestly if you're using the word "tolerate" I doubt you want to be friends at all.

Regardless of how desperate clingy and persistent they are, do you consider them a good person? Use this to calibrate how polite you are, but don't let the core message be buried. Tell them something like this:

"I'm really put off by your approach"

"Your intensity really made me uncomfortable and I no longer think this is a good idea"

Etc.
>>
>>18533087
Tolerate because we hang out at the same places, so i'm not just going to ignore her.

I think she's just very bluepilled, sjw type, not necessarily bad but just very misguided (and a little arrogant).

These are good lines, but what about the inevitable "so i'll just back off a little/not try as hard?"
>>
>>18533063
"I'm a woman."
>>
>>18533210

I say that? I'm a man, though.
>>
>>18533246
No. No, you're not.
>>
>>18533253
why not? because i don't want to hurt someone's feelings?
>>
>>18533275
Because you're acting like a woman. Who cares if she is acting desperate? That just means that she would be super grateful and loyal.
>>
>>18533278
but she's not cute or interesting.
>>
>>18533286
Then there wasn't ever a chance, and you're lying. You saying that there was a chance isn't going to get her to back off. You know that, right?
>>
>>18533063
Don't friend-zone someone. Just do the right thing. Be straight forward, do what >>18533087 said to do and cut them out of your life.
>>
>>18533278
The part about clingy is what ruins it for the guy. There's no coming back from that.
>>
>>18533292
but the fact that she was pushy influenced my perception. do you only find people attractive if they are physically your type?

there's always a chance until someone opens their mouth.
>>
>>18533325
thank you for understanding.
>>
>>18533329
What do they do exactly that's clingy? Now I'm paranoid that I'm clingy, I probably am.
>>
>>18533347
>always initiate
>don't take no for an answer/can't understand basic social cues

That's basically it. vague, but that's allot takes. If you're always contacting first, always the one trying to escalate the interactions first, have to play off weird/attention seeking attempts as "just kidding", if you don't understand simple body language (back turned, not looking at you, lump hand when you try to initiate holding hands), if you're the one always complimenting.

these are just a few things desperate girls do. Also, demanding (even politely) and explanation of "what are we?"

maybe i'm just old fashioned, but women should never be persistent. They shouldn't be passive and dismissive either. Reserved, but receptive.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.