[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life feels meaningless without him. I got into engineering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: depressed-girl.jpg (488KB, 1600x1108px) Image search: [Google]
depressed-girl.jpg
488KB, 1600x1108px
My life feels meaningless without him.

I got into engineering school, studying now and I guess I'm starting to live a 'healthy' life but I feel so empty. I've never felt this empty in my life. He is doing way better than me ....a good job, own place etc. I still imagine if would have lived with him. I feel like everything is a chore and I cry everyday. It's been 2 years. I want to die.

Inb4 pathetic bitch
>>
>>18532938
Miss op have u ever considered suicide? Shotgun to head is quick and painless also messy. Haha kidding. Real advise. Go on tinder and take some poor dudes virginity and let him buy flowers 4 u. Then dump him. That works wonder 4 self esteem
>>
>>18532954
I can't think of anyone but him now. Also tinder is nasty.
>>
>>18532959
Okay then brothel or bummble. If it helps have a photo of him if u still have one and paste it on a cardboard bag, like those they give a t the convinient store. Put wholes where the eyeholes are and make the virgin guy put the bag on his head. Also call him chad... if that' HIS name of course and make him study engeneering post coitus to help remember the feeling of being with him. Dont let him take the bag off his head
>>
>>18532959
Try bumble instead.
>>
>>18532938
Hey op don't idolize him like that. We are all people and you shouldn't let someone else justify your existence. Do things for you not for him and your attitude will change.
No matter what you did you would prolly regretted anyway. Don't move in regret it
Maybe if you moved in life would have been even worse and you would have regretted it even more. Keep your head up and put yourself first. Also no contact don't talk to him
>>
>>18532938
Op is smart. She knows better than to sulk terribly over one dude. But i agree that we all need to vent once in a while. Also the bag thing anon said might turn out pretty good.
>>
>>18532938
I've been there before
You feel like you "wasted" your chanace. Like everything was just in your grasp but you fucked it up and now it's gone.
Been there.

The only way to get out of that feeling is to be better. Get better.
You're in fucking school now. You are a knife in contact with a sharpening block. Pay attention get sharpened.
BE better.

Become a person they regret leaving.

That's what I did. I didn't get them back but it made me far better. I went to the gym and started jogging. My body is 10x better than what they rejected.
And you know what?
I'm happy.
>>
>>18532938
You need a distraction. Sounds like you spend a lot of time devoting your thoughts to thinking about that person and you're just becoming a cesspool of negativity as a result.

Do you like pets? Maybe you can train a guide puppy or something and it'd help to blow off steam... but basically you need to get out of the habit of resorting to such thoughts so you aren't so dependent on them to fill the void.
>>
>>18532954
Fuck off 14 year-old fag.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.