[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Heaven.jpg (133KB, 862x725px) Image search: [Google]
Heaven.jpg
133KB, 862x725px
Hello, I'm a 23 male.

When traveling, I hung out with a girl I met along the way. We hiked and explored and ate dinners together(just the two of us). The night before I left, we got drunk together (i was gonna try and bang), but she mentioned she had a boyfriend. We walked around alone at night and talked, but I was too beta to try and advance.

Its been about a month, but we are going to meet up again soon. She'll stay at my apartment for a few days. We've been chatting a few times every week, more so now than before. We also use "winky" face a lot.

Should I try and escalate with her again? She knows I was interested AND she agreed to go out of her way and stay in my apartment alone with me.

Ty, anons, and sorry if I don't respond. Sleeping soon.
>>
Life is too boring not to try. Just try to make a move, maybe she's breaking it off with that dude. Just put your arm around her or stroke her hair maybe lean in for a kiss.
>>
>>18532795
Either she reciprocates or you two are finished and you don't have to exhaust any more mental energy over her.

It's a win-win
>>
>>18532882
>>18532916
what these guys said. In my experience, girls travelling are likely to say that as a sort of preventative measure, simple reason being most betas then won't approach their eggs because of some vague moral code of masculine solidarity.

Try your luck, take it from there. Just enjoy yourselves.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.