[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being attached to one stupid fucking girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

I don't really know what to do at this point, anons.

I met a 9/10 last year (lets call her Dee) and we had the briefest of flings. She literally dragged me away at a party I was DJing at and demanded we make out. I got her number, we hung out a few times, going around the city all day, her staying at mine, us making out constantly throughout, but then she one day ended it without warning. Said she was in a really confused place, sleeping around, didn't know what she wanted, but still wanted to genuinely stay in contact and be friends at some point. What we had must've lasted a month at most. Nothing. No bumps, no arguments, just a sudden cut-off.

We didn't bang out of her request, but in my 22 years of being alive, it's the best thing I've had with someone I actually liked. Someone I thought was pretty, smart, actually had a personality and sense of humor, liked to go out and have fun. I really loved Dee's company. No complaints, I just wanted to see her more.
>>
Dee then proceed to act the definition of confused after ending it - she'd start conversations then stop them. She'd say she's coming to events, then flake. She'd want to hang out then not. She'd like every single little thing I post on Facebook, but ignore me otherwise. I deleted her and blocked her after months of this.

She tried to invite herself down to my birthday party I was DJing at upon discovering it about 6 months later. I called her out on her bullshit behaviour, she apologized and said she was on too many drugs and was down to hang (I told her to respectfully fuck off on my birthday to give me some mental space). We hung out platonically a few times, we were gonna hang again, and then... Back to her flaky ways. I sent her one last message after trying to arrange meeting up for a month and a half being like "wtf is going on, I thought you wanted to hang out, if you don't just ignore this like you usually have lately". She read it and said nothing.
>>
Here's what I don't get.

My whole mindset to girls and women has changed a lot in the last 2 years. I see they come and go now, you shouldn't get attached to anyone too much, you should just have fun and go with it. I've made out with other girls here and there, even had some hookups, but they were all spur-of-the-moment stuff that went nowhere. They were also almost entirely club incidents, so they bother me short-term, but long-term, nah. That's the nature of that type of game. I'm talking to Tinder matches and OKCupid people that I'm 100% going to meet up with, but again, I just see them all as fun. There's nobody I'm that bothered about.

But Dee...

I haven't seen this girl in months, or made any contact with her. I hung out with her maybe a grand total of 10 times max, and we talked online/on texts rarely when we weren't physically hanging out. She ended it pretty cleanly, and we didn't even fuck. Yet she so often passes through my mind, especially since I'm friends with her brother and one of her closer friends, and because it seemed like she kept coming back in one form or another. I think there's a chance she'll show up to an event I'm hosting on Friday, and even though I think she's seeing some dude right now, I'm just really looking forward to see her again. If she does show up, I'm sure I'll end up spending all night talking to her and something will happen. If not, whatever. Her company is nice enough.

This is my problem, anons. I can see I'm fucking unhealthily obsessive with Dee. I've never really acted this way about any other girl before. I've loved girls, and I'm trying to tell myself I wasn't so fucking stupid to fall for Dee, but I can't really get her out of my mind. I don't understand why I miss a girl so much that I'm non-existent to who used and readily discarded me.

So I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to repair myself. How to get rid of that witch-like power she has over me, cos I know if I saw her anywhere, I'd kind of instantly melt.
>>
File: IMG-20170718-WA0052.jpg (13KB, 269x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170718-WA0052.jpg
13KB, 269x251px
>>18532743
Write less for fuck sake
Time heals all wounds yare yare daze
But seriously you'll find someone better and even if it takes time you will get over it
After my gf left me I felt like shit, but I've met new people and got over it now it's your time OP
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.