[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I seem to have lost all drive to get women, others notice it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1480460534122.jpg (466KB, 800x1161px) Image search: [Google]
1480460534122.jpg
466KB, 800x1161px
I seem to have lost all drive to get women, others notice it in me, I want women, today I had a chance for the first time in a very long time to hang out with some, and I just didn't care, went on about my business. I don't know what to do, what to say to get a girls interest, I just ignore them, I've put so much into making music for the last 2 years that it's become all my world. I'm frustrated at this because I don't even know where to begin with women. I know all the advice the internet can give me. None of it helps. The worst part is that I'm actually attractive, or so I'm told.

I have become a literal fucking zombie, HELP. I can't get out of it. I can't fucking snap out of it.
>>
OP you don't need a woman. I was like you: freshman year I had a really pathetic rejection and I just decided to quit asking women. It took 3 years for me to want to ask another woman.

focusing on your music until you find a good match is perfectly fine
>>
File: mountains-1752796.jpg (1013KB, 4272x2848px) Image search: [Google]
mountains-1752796.jpg
1013KB, 4272x2848px
>>18532713

Yeah, I also had a really pathetic rejection, it's been 2,5 years.

The thing is I don't think I'll find a good match, because I don't give them a chance to talk to me, if there's any women around at all, I am a man on a mission, and that's all I've ever known to be, I can't be anything else because I don't know how to be anything else

I fucking hate myself, I am good at some things and I am smart from what I'm told but it's all fucking useless because nothing ever comes out of it

Nothing changes from just hoping, people who's lives are shit because of their own bullshit usually stay shit forever from I've seen, which makes me think that I should just kill myself and save myself lots of suffering
>>
>>18532753
>The thing is I don't think I'll find a good match, because I don't give them a chance to talk to me, if there's any women around at all, I am a man on a mission, and that's all I've ever known to be, I can't be anything else because I don't know how to be anything else
Again, that's how I was. You'll know when you find a good match. Someone who you really find something strong in common with. Until that point focus on the music because you'll become a more interesting person in the process.
>>
>>18532753
So by your logic you're not tired of women. You're just fucking afraid of them due to a rejection.
>>
File: 1480449565053.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480449565053.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
>>18532757

Thank you for your support anon! I have been focusing on music for so long now, I've burnt out, I've hurt myself, but I keep coming back because there's nothing else and coming up with something cool always feels as good as the 1st time.

>>18532760

I didn't say I'm tired, I want to give love and be loved so bad, but when they are around I feel indifferent. Maybe I am scared, but I don't feel any fear. I do know that they can wreck me really fucking bad.
>>
>>18532797
Absolutely. Keep at it man.

For context, I spent those 3 years studying music, scores, recordings, writing about music, etc. I go on a date recently and my date's constantly saying "Wow! That's fascinating" and I realize that you know what, time away from women was a good fucking thing
>>
>>18532809
>>18532797
Man, I really want to do this so much, but I'm such a lazy asshole.
I honestly don't have much advice for you, but I really hope you find what you're looking for. You seem like a good guy OP
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.