[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To cuck or not to cuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1196.jpg (43KB, 460x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1196.jpg
43KB, 460x368px
My coworker wants to fuck my brains out. But her boyfriend is a cop in my town and I'm kinda scared of the ramifications. I'm not worried about my job cuz I leave soon anyway. What would be the best course of action?
>>
Cuck or be cucked. There is no middle ground.
>>
Don't do it.
>>
>>18532421
Don't do it, cops can get away with murder, you can fuck a single woman
>>
If you don't, someone else will.
>>
>>18532489
Yeah, and they can get fucking shot or have the police in the area put a bullseye on them.
>>
>>18532489
It's also better to let someone else die in your place
>>
>>18532493
Isn't a crime to cuck someone else.
>>
Do it nigga, it's a sport. The most hardcore one there is.
>>
>>18532503
no it isn't, but sleeping with someone's wife is a good way to get killed, or at least get your ass kicked. And since he lives in a small town, there is a good chance that the chick's husband will pretty much tell all his cop buddies about this. He doesn't want that kind of bis against him.
>>
>>18532503
A cuckold cop may act outside of the confines of the law, killing our friend instead of giving him a fair trial
>>
>>18532510
>or at least get your ass kicked
Yeah, I would love to see her twink bf pull that off.
>>
>>18532493
>>18532502
It sounds like some posters are already cucked by the police.
>>
>>18532421
>her boyfriend is a
Her boyfriend is a boyfriend, not a husband. She hasn't taken a vow to be faithful to him. It's her body, so it's her decision with whom she sleeps. What she chooses to do with you isn't her boyfriend's business, because her boyfriend does not own her. She is not a slave, and she is not property: she is a woman with agency over her actions. If she chooses to be with you, then count yourself lucky to have the opportunity to know such a strong, independent woman. Refusing to have sex with her because of her boyfriend would be a cowardly embrace of the patriarchy and its oppressive attempt at owning and controlling the female body. If you care about justice, you must not deny her sexual request for autonomy and agency.
>>
>>18532503
In Texas you can shoot your spouse and their lover if you walk in on them
>>
>>18532534
I mean they're already engaged but not married
>>
Either you cuck or you become the cuck.

Are you a cuck OP?
>>
File: do it nigga.jpg (275KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
do it nigga.jpg
275KB, 1024x962px
Fuck cops.
Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>18532559
It's her body, her choice. Why is that so hard for men to understand?
>>
>>18532559
Fuck her two days before leaving. And you better be good with a gun.
>>
>>18532421

why bring your self the trouble?
>>
>>18532582
>Fuck cops
Thanks for letting the world know you're an imbecile.
>>
>>18532534
>>18532626
t. landwhale
>>
>>18532421
Nigga get that shit, one for fuck the cops and the other for cheating pussy. and hell nut on her face for a bonus round. I'm black so I should be the last person to say this, but I'm fully on board with fucking a cop's bitch.
>>
>>18532534
Shut up bitch, OP is just trying to get some pussy, not overthrow some societal status bullshit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.