[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend came back and then ran off again. I thought she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sleepy.jpg (246KB, 662x863px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy.jpg
246KB, 662x863px
My girlfriend came back and then ran off again.
I thought she loved me.I just can't imagine what might have made her think this was justifiable in any way. I miss the way she feels in my arms and I don't think I can go on without her...
>>
How fat must you be for not being able to catch up with her. There is no way she can run that fast.
>>
>>18532351
140lb [spoiler]5'9 :([/spoiler]
>>
>>18532341
You're addicted to her. After time apart, the addiction will fade and you will be back to your normal self. Don't initiate or accept any contact from her and move on with your life. You should have done this when she left the first time.
>>
make clay statues of her and cut wood into her shape and make a voodoo doll of her and then send all of those to her with friendly messages like "COMING FOR YOU" "YOU CANT ESCAPE MY LOVE"
>>
You've got this vacancy in your life now that she's gone. Don't plug it up with bullshit habits.

Read a book, take up jiu jitsu, learn how to play the guitar, whatever just don't sink into a shitty rhythm because that'll come back to haunt you. Cheers and go fuck yourself, OP.
>>
>>18532420
How do I get back to normal?
>>
>>18532600
The first way to get back to normal is to win her back, anon. Send her flowers and a card that tells her how you feel. Tell her you miss her and that you want her back. Feel happy and special when you do get back together, and work hard to keep her this time.

The other way to get back to normal is to find another girl and fuck her. Accept that your feelings are not divine messages or even products of your own will but hormones flooding your brain in response to stimuli, real or remembered. Fucking another girl, feeling her skin against your skin, her lips on your lips, her pussy wrapped around your dick, will flood you with oxytocin and challenge the conditioning that makes you want your old gf. When you feel the new girl sliding slowly down onto your dick as she whispers in your ear that she loves you, you'll forget about the old gf, because she was never anything but a stimulus, and your feelings nothing but a response.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.