[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BF was obsessed with me before we started dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

TL;DR - Boyfriend saved and fapped to my pics for years before we started dating.

I've been dating this guy for about 8 months. Really like him, best guy I've probably ever dated.
Last night we went out for a couple of beers with his best friend (J) - my boyfriend and I met through J, and I've been friends with him since high school.
We got all pretty drunk. My boyfriend went into the bar to buy another round. When we were alone, his best friend told me that he was really happy that we got together because my boyfriend has always been obsessed with me. When I asked him about it, he said that my boyfriend used to save pics of me from social media and fap to them. He said he still has a folder of pics of me.
I asked my boyfriend about this and he said it is true, that he was always obsessed with me since he saw me hanging out with J once.

I don't know how to feel. Is it normal? Is it weird as fuck? Is my boyfriend a fucking creep?
>>
>>18532151
One of those things that shall never be discussed again. That is like admitting that you sniffed your sisters dirty panties after she was done with volleyball practice.

I don't know why he would even admit that. NB4 he was drinking anon
>>
>>18532151
Idk, I am a girl and I've been with my bf for almost 7 years. Used to fantasize and masturbate to the thought of him a few years before we started dating.

I told him and he thought it was cute. Personally, I'd feel flattered because then I'd know he's super into me.

Guess it depends on how you feel about it though.
>>
I can imagine feeling a bit weird about this, especially if he faked not knowing stuff about you that you have now realized he did know all this time. But to me it's not really alarming. It's not uncommon at all to have a good/strong feeling about someone right away, nor is (at least from what internet lets me believe) masturbating to facebook pictures.
>>
>>18532163
I do feel flattered, but it also feels really... objectifying? I don't know. It's odd.
I feel really like I'm just his "fetish" and he doesn't value me as a person.

>>18532160
I didn't honestly thought he would admit to it. But, hey - alcohol helps.
>>
Dont panic OP, some guy fapping to you is no reason for concern. If he couldn't find anyone more attractive(in his opinion) to fap to, he just went for you. He might be obsessed but also he might have just had a great fap pic that he could never top off.
>>
It's not really something you admit to people but as long as he seems fine now it's nothing to worry about. Like on the upside he did genuinely find you attractive but yeah it does seem like it was an obsession. I say don't bring it up unless he does something else concerning
>>
>>18532182
>I feel really like I'm just his "fetish" and he doesn't value me as a person.
It just means you're the one he wanted on his mind even back then. It's a little indulgent, but guys fantasizing about specific people typically indicate strong feelings.
>>
>>18532151
Sounds like a weirdo

>>18532163
Different because you're a girl
>>
>>18532295
>Different because you're a girl
How so?
>>
>>18532151
My main takeaway from this post: Watch out for "J." He told you that because he knew you'd find it creepy. If he was a good friend to either of you, he never would've brought it up. ANY guy would know that that was private information. He's fake as hell and he's trying to sabotage your relationship for some reason.
>>
>>18532312
This
>>
>>18532301
It just is. Guys are supposed to be dominant, girls aren't. So for a guy to be "obsessed" with a girl is creepy and pathetic. But for a girl to be obsessed with a guy is par for the course.
>>
>>18532151
Yes, you should totally break up with him for actually finding you attractive.
>>
>>18532312
Yeah I don't know why this didn't occur to you OP. J seems really sketchy here.
About your bf honestly don't worry about it. You've been with him 8 months and things have been great.
I can understand feeling objectified but he it was also probably a good amount of emotion. It's pretty hard to finish from pictures let alone non nude ones on Facebook. Idk if that makes you feel better but the main take away is don't worry about it and watch out for the other guy.
>>
>>18532151

It's a data point. See everything else he does and decide if he is trustworthy.

If you were happy until now, then don't sweat it too much. It's a crappy thing to do, but no one is perfect. Forgive, but don't forget.
>>
Gonna let all the women in this thread in on a secret. Men fap to you. If a boy likes you he will wank while imagining having sex with you. If you have sexy pics on social media he will wank to them. In fact, even if a boy doesn't like you he has very likely fapped to you at least once if you are of average or higher physical attractiveness.

It's not weird or abnormal that your bf wanked to your pictures before you dated. All your male friends have done the same thing. Nobody is "objectifying" you. Men and women just experience sexuality differently.
>>
It's common that he jerked off to you. I'd also say its a bit weird that he saved your pics and jerked off to them but not that huge.

But the strangest part that strikes out to me is how the fuck did the friend know about this to begin with? I mean sure if he knew your bf had been crushing on you its common sense to assume he was also thinking of you in a sexual sense, but talking about your spank bank especially with specific individuals is so fucking weird to me.
>>
>>18532312

THAT.
OP, beware of him. He probably wants to fuck you too, and is jelly your BF got you instead.
>>
>>18532312
This so much. What a terrible friend. Who tries to sabotage their friend's happy relationship? That's fucked up.
>>
>>18532442
This is exactly what I was going to say. Saving pictures is the equivalent of him just wanking to the thought of you, except he doesn't have to imagine. It's the same idea. Guys jack off to any girls they find hot and saving a picture of you to jack off to it isn't that far away from just imagining it.

HOWEVER

>>18532430
is a great point

and
>>18532479
>>18532496
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.