[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hmm...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2533.jpg (4MB, 5184x2912px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2533.jpg
4MB, 5184x2912px
What to do. I'm 24, I have it pretty good, I graduated with a BA in film although I constantly feel/felt this degree wasn't worth all the money (private uni). I did not make the most of it, had a psychotic episode, took meds, but no therapy. Only this year i realized I need therapy and that I was pretty much an alcoholic. Feeling like my circular reasoning is what got me here in the first place. Parents are being very nice except the underlying tone is that my dad thinks my problem is that I'm not religious. I have 3 older siblings; a brother that doesn't know any of this and 2 sisters who moved far away. They think cutting contact with everyone here and moving me will solve my problems but I disagree. Too scared to move and ruin their chances of securing their lives abroad. I feel like studying something scientific as I'm coming to terms with the fact that i'm not talented enough to be an artist and make a decent income to sustain myself. Everything is scary, some of my thoughts are rational and some aren't and i'm well aware of that, but there's no trophy for recognizing how depressed and dysfunctional you're getting. Rant over.
>>
Do you need advice with what to do with your life?
>>
>>18532231
Yes.
>>
>>18532249
Would you like to do something in film, regardless of how good you think you are?
>>
>>18532253
Well it would be awesome, yes.
>>
>>18532285
Then do that. Showbiz is hard but if you make it doing what you want to do in life there's a huge feeling of satisfaction
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.