[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

romantic interest in group setting/peer pressure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 0aa.jpg (37KB, 600x814px) Image search: [Google]
0aa.jpg
37KB, 600x814px
Allright my main question is how do i kiss a girl from a group of mutual friends and my own friends at a crowded party/event without it feeling akward/forced

I'm honestly afraid to make a move. Yet i see/feel signals that she likes me and wants to kiss. Signs like touching my hand, locking hands. Plenty of signals. Yet she does not initiate it(not a suprise). I still feel like i'm not doing bad but if i don't make a move soon i'm losing her.

Pic unrelated don't have any maymays on this laptop.
>>
>>18531926

Don't do it in the middle of the party. Walk to the balcony/roof, or hang around a less traversed area with her and then make a move.

Even if you are cuddling in the couch while hanging and talking with everybody, that's still not the best place to make a move.
>>
>>18531936
it's a very crowded event
>>
>>18531949

Then maybe it's not the best place to do it.

But just for the sake of argument, can't you walk with her to the store and get something? Walk out for some fresh air or a smoke? If you are literally never alone with her, then I don't think she is very into you, mate.
>>
>>18531964
i already asked her out for next week after this event(no exact day planned yet). she agreed. Walking out for drinks/whatever seems like a good idea
>>
>>18531979

Then make a move there. No reason to force yourself to do it at the event.
>>
>>18531987
I feel like 2 consecutive days without kissing her will make her lose interest for sure. Hell even her friends are pushing me.
I made mistakes in the past by waiting to long to escalate sexually etc
>>
>>18531997
You can keep flirting and touching without outright kissing you know
>>
>>18531997

Then what do you want to do? What's the plan here Romeo?
>>
>>18532004
I guess i feel like a chump and people are wondering what the hell is wrong with this guy.

>>18532010
I'm asking you guys, now i'm just going to try the let's get some drinks together and move away from the crowd at the right moment.
>>
>>18532019
>now i'm just going to try the let's get some drinks together and move away from the crowd at the right moment.

I thought the event was "very crowded".
>>
>>18532030
there's still stands to get drinks. imagine a festival like scenario. I don't care about strangers yet i feel akward to do it in front of my peers
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.