[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improve myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

How do I begin to improve myself? I feel like I'm failing on all aspects of life. Mental, Emotional, and Physical. I feel overwhelmed with all this and I am losing sight on where or what to start with and how to improve and evolve into someone better.
>>
>>18531771
bump
>>
>>18531771
Well which one is bugging you the most?

Fuck those korean bastards btw
>>
>>18532251
Its all of them, like im thinking about being overweight and gross and then I start to work on it a little then feel alone emotionally then lose the will to workout and do shit, then I think about my future and money wise and stop doing everything to think of possible career choices then all back to physical. Its just a horrible circle i cant get out of.
>>
>>18531771
Some other anon may be able to give you a better answer and as it stands I am still sorting myself out. Here is the gist of it. What I have noticed is that if you do one thing to improve yourself (whether that be studying, dieting, exercising, or working on your confidence and social skills) it improves everything else as well. In this way, if you make one small change it helps everything else. Next thing is dont burn yourself out. Dont plan on really anything and dont think you can make massive changes to your life and yourself all at once because it will backfire on you and you'll hate yourself more. Work on it one at a time slowly. Like I said, you make one small change it improves everything else as well. The other thing to consider is your outlook on life. The fact of the matter is that the only person who is going to care about yourself and your life and your aspirations is yourself. If you dont have goals, find them. Learn yourself. Spend time to just think and experiment about what you want in life and work towards achieving those things. If you are depressed, seek help professional or otherwise. Having some sort of social group is always a good thing. Anons can only do so much and most of the time yer gonna get the honest OP is a faggot and you are gonna have to deal with it and move on and work to yourself bc only you can work for yourself. Godspeed OP
>>
>not being able to go into any restaurant without looking at the price
How does it feel knowing that I can steal your gf from you? She be all like ''idc about stuff like that'', but she do. She definitely do. Especially when her sissy bf can't deliver.

Mhm? Mhm.
>>
>>18531771
List:

>Become fit- Go to /fit/
>Read the sticky.
>Follow it.
>If you have a hard start, first for a while do this:
>Eat less kcal than you spend.
>Use the app Noom to track calories.
>Caynax & Sworkit apps for free training programs.

>Learn to deal with your feelings.
>Read "How to manage depression with CBT for dummies".
>Use the apps CBT Diary, CBTi Coach and Life Strategy to track your feelings, dreams and fears.

>Organize your life.
>Track your tasks with the apps Taskhammer, Life Strategy, Raise the Bar & My Class Schedule.

>Learn to meditate or pray.
>"The Courage to be", "Way of the peaceful warrior", "The concept of anxiety" "The power of now" & "The Way of a Pilgrim" are great places to start.

>Become more social.
>Read "No more Mr. Nice Guy", "how to win friends and influence people", "The 48 laws of power", "How to make anyone fall in love with you" and "The way of the superior man".
>Learn what they offer (write it down on cards) and practice it.
>Join a club/ Hobby group.
>Do social work.
>Go out.

>Sleep more, and more regularly
>Wear fitting clothes.
>Have good hygiene.

>Practice, practice, practice.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.