[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rookie Mistake 1 on Dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Sister sets me up with one of her friends who I hadn't met before.

I got the girls number and are going to meet tomorrow. I was thinking of something besides the typical "meal dates" like hanging out at the park or something. Eventually settled for a fast food restaurant (chickfila)
She ask me if I want to see a movie afterwords since a theater is in the same parking lot.

Oh boy this thrills me (*rolls eyes*) The typical scam of not getting to know the person and just staring at a screen for two hours not talking to each other. I have this engraved in my mind that movie dates are horrible and a waste of time and money.

Then again I will get to talk to her prob around 45 mins before the movie starts.

What do yall think? I am getting to know her a lil bit before the movie and my sis claims she is a nice person (which I am sure she is but again I haven't met her so idk). I can always cancel the movie plans if all hell breaks loose during the meal and she turns out to be a total shut-in shy person that talks as much as a brick wall.

Thoughts?
>>
So why don't you tell her exactly that?
You'd rather want to have the opportunity to get to know her and do something together, rather than just stare at a screen when there's more pressing issues.
In a way, it even sounds like a compliment.
>>
>>18531716
If you dont have a place to go afterward to fool around after the movie then that'd be the mistake anf 4 the next time u should. Also u dont have to stay quiet. U can add little comments without being awekward like "that scene was awesome" etc. Also a set up date is basically an alley ooo. She prob already likes you. Isolate het and escalate physicaly and u should be good to go
>>
>>18531716
>>18531716
>sister sets me up...

You clearly have some issues so just go with it and if you don't like her after the meal/ movie move on. Movie dates can be good to gauge certain things like attention span/focus (during) and comprehension (talking about said movie after) if you are multiple dates in and you only go to the cinema then it may be an issue.
>>
>>18531767
>Movie dates can be good to gauge certain things like attention span/focus (during) and comprehension
Please. Talking to the person can give you the same thing. Movie dates are a waste of time and money and you are not going to find out anything about the person. You clearly have some issues too buddy.
>>
What is the best way to approach the girl and get into her pussy? Or is she supposed to go for it?
>>
>>18531716
If you didn't want to go to a movie why did you agree to it? You're the man, you should have suggested something else instead of "rolling eyes" and coming here to complain about it.
>>
>>18531716
Dude if she is a shut in shy girl can you give me her number?

But seriously once you get to know a shy introverted person you will have far deeper conversations with them than with the talkative extroverted types. It might take a week or two but it is worth it.
>>
>>18532152
>Movie dates are a waste of time and money and you are not going to find out anything about the person.
You don't have to overanalyze it like this, and you'll have plenty of time to talk at dinner anyway. Just chill out and try to have fun. Don't you like movies?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.