[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attracted to my stepfather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I have no idea if this is the place for this type of question but I guess I'll find out.

Both my parents are divorced and remarried. I was living with my dad and stepmom but I ended up fighting with my stepmom once to often and at 8 years old I was given a choice of going to a foster home or moving into my mom and stepfather's ( if they would take me ). My mom has a drug problem but has been clean for a few years. I listened to them discussing what they were going to do with me. My mom said she didn't want me but her new husband said they had a extra bedroom and I could move in anytime. That was just about four years ago.

Since I moved in my life and attitude has changed. My stepfather treated me like I was his child. He helped me with my school work and now I am on school Honour Roll! We have family night once a week. He always tells mom and me that he loves us and how lucky he is to have two beautiful girls like us! This is the first time I actually believe that someone loves me and it is a great feeling!

My mother has never showed me much effection and that hasn't changed. My Stepdad has tried to come up with activities that we could do together and bond but my mom reacted to the last one by telling my Stepdad to quit telling her how to raise her daughter. Since then most the family nights my mom finds a reason not be there.

I should also mention that about two years ago I saw my mom and stepfather having sex. I got home early from a sleep over and their bedroom door was open and I saw my stepfather giving my mom oral sex. I hid behind the laundry hamper and watched my mom moaning and grinding herself into my stepfathers face. I started to get excited and after watching my mom have a wild orgasm I snuck back to my bedroom and masterbated thinking of my stepfather doing that to me. I have never cum so hard! After that I have watched them as often as I can and I can't stop thinking about him and I want him to do it to me even though it's illegal.
>>
It's not illegal, go seduce him
>>
>>18531676
You clearly have daddy issues. It's understandable because your real father is shit.
It's not healthy and you know it, just repress this feeling or you'll fuck up everything you have now
>>
>>18531676
Waaaait a minute. This is a bait, troll thread. You are just describing the plot from the movie Stoker or something. Nice try though.
>>
I don't care if you don't believe me or not it's true and I came here for advice not your old man attitude.
>>
>>18531873
how old are you?
>>
Just about 13. I know what everyone says that I am too young but I don't care. I love him and he is so sexy. He has the cutest smile and deep Blue eyes that seem to look right in to my soul.
>>
File: You should stop..jpg (21KB, 326x245px) Image search: [Google]
You should stop..jpg
21KB, 326x245px
>>18532029
Bait
Unless english is not your first language you have no reason to type so retarded
>>
I am pretty sure that it is illegal cause I don't turn thirteen for two more months and my stepfather is 26. My mom had me when she was 15 ( she says she was 17 but I am a Honour Roll Student and I can do simple math she is 27 ).
>>
>>18532197
it is illegal. he could go to jail. even if your mom finds a out and says something. Just be up front about it. Or just drop signals(wear revealing clothes) and see what happens. Either way if it doesn't work, it will be embarrassing for you and potentially damage the relationship.
>>
>>18531707
Any suggestions on how to get him interested? My mom is a nurse and works a lot of 12 hour shifts from 8pm to 8am so we are alone in the house all night. How do I get him to give me oral sex?
>>
>>18531676

Dont. Forget about it. Are you going to risk losing the one person who treats you like family? If you go through with this crap, it wont work out. You will end up alone and... lets just say your life=down the drain.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.