[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0369.png (328KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0369.png
328KB, 800x778px
Hey what's up guys it's me again. I need some serious help with my current relationship. Let's not waste anymore time and jump straight into it.

So last night I was smashing my girlfriend, it was probables our best smash in a long time. After, however, she whispered in my ear and said I was her, "best friend," and "like a brother."

I'm so confused right now. It was gross and concerning. We are both 22, been dating since the 8th grade, and her actual brother is 7 years old.

What should I do?
>>
Sounds like an incest kink, ask her about it and explore how to have fun with it if it is.
>>
>>18531587
It may mean nothing more than she feels very close to you... why don't you ask her?
>>
>>18531587
"What? Do you fuck your brother? Your brother is 7, that's pretty creepy"
>>
File: 1359097382756.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1359097382756.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
You're either trolling or just really dumb.

When she means that you're her "best friend", that may mean that she thinks you're above just a "boyfriend". To some people best friend > bf
>>
>>18531587
The ideal is to be her best friend and her boyfriend at the same time.

Dunno what that brother shit is about though. Just tease her about it and she'll either laugh or roll it back a bit
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.