[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22 kv Am I unattractive, or is it just the autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1467.jpg (162KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1467.jpg
162KB, 960x960px
22 kv
Am I unattractive, or is it just the autism?
>>
>>18531527
Fuck off cunt, I'm Indian and I wish I was white and attractive like you.
>>
>>18531527

You look normal, so probably just autism. Or otherwise shitty personality. Either way you're fucked.
>>
>>18531527
I think you look really handsome, you even have an adorable head shape. What autism traits do you have that you think are turning people off?
>>
>>18531527
comedians
i have said this in the past and will keep saying it
the best way to mask autism is to watch and adapt from comedians
>>
>>18531529
Don't hate yourself man. Don't you guys usually have fancy cars given to you by your rich doctor parents? Count your blessings.
>>
This thread kek.
>>
If I saw you in person I would assume you are definitely NOT a kv. Either way go back to /soc/, the very reason they made that board was because people were spamming the fuck out of /adv/ with photos of themselves, I think.
Good luck with your life, I'm sure you will find a girl who likes you, you look fine.
>>
>>18531544
>adorable head shape
What the fuck am I reading.
>>
>>18531544
Thanks for your compliment. When I am having dinner or any kind of meal, I notice I leave behind lots of crumbs on my shirt and lap. I hate food getting stuck in my teeth so I pick at them and smack my lips. I carry floss in my pocket because of this.

I am honestly shy of going out to eat because the food goes everywhere. I also tend to get bloody noses a lot, see that is why my bed is not made because it can happen in the middle of the night and I have to MOVE OUT so blood doesn't go everywhere. It is a nice active lifestyle.
>>
>>18531555
Nope, my dad is an store manager while my mom is a kindergarten school teacher. I drive a 2003 Camry. Still, thanks for making me feel okay, man.
>>
>>18531527
I think autism
>>
phonefag/10
>>
>>18531555
This. An Indian dude in my college commutes to college and back to his apartment in a freaking McLaren!
>>
>>18531529
Fuck off cunt, I'm deformed and I wish I was normal and attractive like you.

See how that works? Go fuck yourself, you're just as whiney about nothing as this guy.
>>
>>18531612
/thread
>>
>>18531626
Yeah, I need to tone down. But I just told my insecurity tho.
>>
>>18531590
made me lol too.

>>18531527
You're mad fuckin cute OP. Must be the autism. Unless you're an angry bitter person, I still can't see your weird hangups turning people off that much. Do you tend to isolate yourself? You're likely still a kv because you aren't around people much.
>>
>>18531527
You look average. Not ugly, just average.
It's certainly the autism that holds you back.
>>
>>18531633
Oh. Welp, you reacted better than expected.

People suck Anon, sorry you've had a hard go of it. Being bitter just makes anyone completely unfuckable though. And you may write off a truly decent person because of it. Don't go down that path, it'll just spiral until everything is a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>18531633
Everyone has one. You can't change yo freaking skin color! Just be grateful that you don't have any deformities or any other disease(I assume you don't have any). Anyways stay positive and make your life enjoyable. Peace!
>>
I think you are cute but not my type, older men are more my type
>>
>>18531644
>>18531648
Thank you so much, kind anons. Today must be a great day. Have a great day and days to come!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.