[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much bullshit should you tolerate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: gxowm85k.jpg (245KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
gxowm85k.jpg
245KB, 600x750px
I'm really at my wit's end.

> date girl a couple of times, fooled around once but fell in love way too quickly.
>We had some talk down the line and she said she doesn't feel that strongly about me.
fast forward stupid drama: I text her that we shouldn't hang out after she stood me up twice.
>ignore her calls for a couple of days
>accidentally pick up today
>meet on my way home and she follows me home to my place
>drink wine and talk
>she makes allusions to wanting to have sex ( " you wanted to go to the park? I thought we'd go to your bed")
>half an hour later I make a move on her in my room but she blocks off completely and says she's tired
>explore her body and bite her tits and tell her I want her to blow me
>starts to push me away and say she'd never suck my d
>get really pissed off and kick her out

I told her before that I'm being too superficial for letting her get away with alot of bullshit I wouldn't let other, not so beautiful girls get away with.

Am I overreacting? I'm still in love and I enjoy spending every minute with her but she's driving me crazy and she's a shitty friend as well. She knew very well what she was getting into when she came to my place. We're not together, we're not lovers or even friends. I don't know what to think or do anymore.

>inb4 delete her number
I did for the third time now
>>
>>18531517
I should mention I only picked up the phone because I thought I buttdialed her. But literally a few seconds later she calls me- I can't even explain these coincidences...
Oh and she's literally the most beautiful girl I ever saw naked. Maybe ever will actually.
>>
Shes playing games with you.

Just drop her. People like this are the worst type of partners, do yourself a favour and cut contact.

I know it's going to be horrible trying to forget her (i've been there) but it's something you need to do. She seems toxic.

Keep her number but ONLY for the sake of sex or a fwb thing.
>>
>>18531662
>Keep her number but ONLY for the sake of sex or a fwb thing.
That's the thing: i scrapped the idea of having a real relationship with her. At first she implied she's cool with me being her lover. Should I just overpower her the next time? It's not rape if she wants it...r-right?

>cut contact
I did and I gradually felt better. But when she calls I'm not sure I'm able to resist just because of the thought of finally being inside her and seeing her naked again. Not gonna lie: she's that beautiful.
>>
>>18531701
Oh she knows anon. I wouldn't even keep her around as a fwb. She sounds unstable and an unsufferable tease.
>>
File: 1483779421672.jpg (191KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1483779421672.jpg
191KB, 1000x1500px
>>18531701

Not that guy, but being forceful is a definite no go with her. She seeks attention because there's something broken inside her and giving her an excuse to scream rape is no good. If I were in your situation I would block her number and avoid contact. This girl will get you into some serious trouble down the road, whether it's get accusing you of rape or putting you against another guy.

There's lot if women who want a good guy like you, put her in the freezer, man.
>>
>>18531723
thanks bro. I needed this. I'm just such a fool for falling for her in the first place ugh
>>
>>18531846

The heart wants what it wants. Don't feel bad about it, I'm just trying to save you trouble and heartbreak.
>>
>>18531701
Just get a fucking blocker, fuck. You'll literally never see her calls even again. It's not fucking rocket science.
>>
>>18531517
>OP basically ignores her when she says she doesn't want to do anything sexual
>She knew very well what she was getting into when she came to my place.
You're kind of a cunt. She's not obliged to suck your dick, or do anything for you. She's already said she doesn't feel that strongly for you. Stop seeing her if this reality is so triggering for you. You're literally getting yourself into this, and complaining about the outcome each time.
>>
This game is worse than Big Rigs
>>
>>18531517
Shut that shit down. The next time she tries to fuck you, tell her you're not interested. Don't let her into your house, your car or anywhere alone with you. There's something wrong with her and it's a matter of time before she uses fucking as a weapon (such as threatening to accuse you of rape).

tl,dr; EJECT, EJECT, EJECT!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>18532888
How am I a cunt when she's teasing me.
She's fine with me pleasing her but not the other way round>>18533283
i thought it was intriguing at first but this girl seems to have some serious self-image issues
>>
you aint in love, you just want to rail her hard but shes a tease
handle rejection with humour instead of butthurt and enjoy blowjobs from dumb whores like her
>>
>>18534099
Desire is a big part of being in love.
> not proud to say but they've been moments I cried like a bitch because she doesn't care about me
I wish I wasn't in love with such a selfish, cold person but I am :(
>>
>>18534168
no, thats lust, you dont even know her the slightest
>>
>>18534198
I know that she always feels ugly, no matter how beautiful she is. I know how she admires her sister and how cruel her mother is. I know that harold and maude is her favourite movie and that she doesn't like much besides reading and wine.
But when do you really know someone then?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.