[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucked...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: neato.png (627KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
neato.png
627KB, 400x400px
Hi anons,

I am a 30 year old neet and I am looking for advice.

Here is a rundown:
>be me back in the day, a 16 year old popular dude in HS
>lots of friends
>great girlfriend
>stay together 8 years
>she cheats and we break up when I'm 24
>devestated.jpg
>fucks up my brain bad
>spend the next 8 years as a complete and total hermit
>make very small amount of money online
>living with parents
>only good thing is that I am going to the gym
>extreme depression and social anxiety
>tried prescription drugs, tried therapy, tried motivational speakers, etc...
>confidence level = zero
>have posted to reddit and 4chan hundreds of times about this same issue

I feel like I cannot be me, as if people always see me as depressed. I am somewhat socially retarded but I can talk with friends and family. My days for many years have consisted of: waking up, making coffee, eating breakfast, maybe going to the gym, sitting around at home playing games, doing a small amount of work, smoking some weed, and going to bed. I haven't have a relationship or been sexual with somebody for 7 years. I can't relate to family members because they don't undetstand depression and social anxiety.

What the fuck do I do? I want to kill myself and I think about it everyday but I am too much of a pussy. I am super fucked but I could never kill anybody else. Do I get up and leave my country (Canada)? Do I move away from everybody and cut contact? It feels like everyone I know will always see me as depressed. I feel like I am still here somewhere but I seriosuly have no clue what to do. This is not a troll post or a ruse- I am seriously looking for advice.
>>
>>18531489

>be 30 years old
>16 year old dates girl for 8 years
>breaks up at 24
>8 years later complete hermit
>24 + 8 = 32
>30 years old

somethings not adding up here.
>>
>>18531489
Travel and find some purpose or get some charity work.

At the moment you don't need money, you need social interaction and a reason to live. Find something you're passionate in and do something related to that.

Travel did it for me.
Conservation work has helped other people I know.
>>
>>18531500

I am actually almost 32 but I usually just say I am 30.

I couldn't post cause 4chan on Arch was giving me some "Connection error".
>>
>>18531515

I would travel but I think the social anxiety prevents me from doing it. It feels weird, the idea of traveling alone.

My whole life I could never find something I was passionate about.
>>
There is no help. Time to kms.
>>
>>18531530
Once you do it you'll be fine, try doing a couple nights in a hostel in another city nearby to see how it feels
>>
>>18531489
>boo hoo all this shit because break up with girlfriend
She didn't do anything, you just reacted poorly. If this is the only thing stopping you from living for 8 fucking years then you deserve it.

>best years of life is in highschool meme
If the best year of your life isn't the current year get the fuck out and make it happen.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.