[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your dream job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

What is your dream job?
>>
>>18531340
Wrong question. You dont need what others do or want to do, you need to figure out what YOU want.

Google online career test and do like 10 of them.
>>
Ornithologist (birds)
>>
>>18531346
I wanted to know what it is! For iphone..
>>
Theoretical physicist/mathematician, probably with a college teaching job to fund research and such
>>
Bed tester.
Okay in seriousness I want to make ads for magazines, advertising signs, billboards, design the packaging of products.
But I'm studying I.T. instead and I gave up on that dream job because my parents talked me out of graphic design when I finished high school.
>>
>>18531340
Dunno, I haven't found anything I have any sort of passion for. It sucks. Hopefully that changes when I leave the shitty small town I've lived in for most of my life in a few more months.
>>
>>18531340

My dream job is to become a conservationist for the Great Barrier Reef in QLD.

Other than that,
Tattoo Artist and State Park Ranger
>>
Teacher.

Children's book illustrator.

Essentially things that won't earn me any coin.
>>
>>18531340

Successful and rich career criminal.

Obviously, that's just a dream and fantasy that will stay that way, but honestly, it's the only thing I can see myself being happy doing.

Don't get me wrong. I like hard work, I'm not lazy.
I just don't like shitty bosses and despite officially being 1% of the population, it seems like psychopaths are everywhere, especially in management positions where they have power or authority over others.
Chances are, everywhere you go, someone is going to screw you.

But if the rules didn't apply to you, if you could easily deal with these people because there is nothing stopping you from fucking them over first?

I know I'm not the only one who thinks this way. Otherwise Walter White's transformation into Heisenberg would have never made such a popular series.

I want to be bad. My dream job, the bad guy. Drugs, heists, con man.
I want that shit.

Unfortunately, I live in the real world and understand that doing that would have negative consequences that could destroy everything I love.
So I work shitty jobs instead.
>>
>>18532617
If you're White join the local Aryan Brotherhood. if you have major Italian blood, you can join La Cosa Nostra.

If you're Black you can join Bloods, Crips, Black P Stone Nation, Black Disciples, theres a lot of options.

If your Asian you can join the Yakuza if you're a Jap or the Triad if you're a Chink

If you're Mexican you can join the Cartel Surrenos or Nortenos(Californian based rivals)Tango Blast, Latin Kings and if you're from Salvador i think you can join MS 13.

Or you can fuck all and go to Brazil.

Also if you're lgbt you can join the Check It Gang
>>
>>18531340
To be a Game Developer/Designer, I want to make fun, iconic games.
>>
>>18531340
Do ñctor. Im in second year medicine and i hope i can actually get into hospital work like NOW
>>
Comic book author
>>
>>18532673
You know thats going to be hard work, right?
>>
>>18531340

showrunner. I spent virtually all my spare time developing and writing TV shows that will never get made.
>>
>>18532690
I know anon, I'm on my way to university to study game programming/development within 2 years time.
>>
>>18532702
Well i wish you well anon. I hope you prosper
>>
>>18532702
Why dont you get a real degree instead of a scam to rip off stupid kids?
>>
>>18532734
Thank you anon
>>18532737
Ah I'm from the UK, the courses here are a lot better and under stricter rules than in america and the specific course I've chosen has 4 accreditation's which two of them are hard to get and only featured on select programming courses across the country.
>>
Unemployed
>>
File: 1500373429868.jpg (86KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
1500373429868.jpg
86KB, 800x420px
I guess it was killing kids.
never should have retired.
looks like work is on the way anyways.
>>
ED nurse. Currently an engineer. I think I'm crazy, but literally everyone I've told has been weirdly supportive.
>>
>>18531340
recording artist with no touring or playing live, too bad its impossible
>>
I'd like to be a stand-up comic. Or a motivational speaker. Or if I were religious, a preacher.

Basically I love having a crowd of people under my control by casting a spell of words on them.
>>
Kinda at it now to be honest.

I wish I could do a bit more programming/tooling work, but the work itself is pretty cool. I have fun shit talking with my coworkers, and my commute is 5 minutes since I live right next door so I don't have to endure traffic, and my pay + benefits when I have no experience is pretty good.
>>
>>18532950
Why would you not want to play live?
>>
>>18532950
Madlib did that with Quasimoto
>>
>>18531340
I want to help old people (like at nursing homes and stuff) but I'm disabled myself and can't stay on my feet for too long. Also I was raised by my grandfather who died when I was 13 so I would get too attached to residents when they're all already on their way out. Other than that maybe an artist, but I don't practice enough. Maybe I should teach art therapy or something and starve to death
>>
Lead Editor for adult films and tv shows
>>
To be honest, I have no dream job. Whenever I pick a certain s skill, I get good at it but lose interest after a while or my parents belittle me. Thought of joining the military back in high school, but my parents won't let me (graduated last year). Went to this school and fucking hated. I never wanted to go back, but my mother is forcing me to go back. Sometimes, I wonder if I should just say "fuck it" and hit the gym and join the army, but I have loss hope in everything.
>>
>>18532942
I don't think you're crazy. I'm in the same boat too. I'm a medical laboratory scientist who wants to go back and do a bachelor of health science in order to become a paramedic. Empathy is my best trait and I'm wasting it by not using that at work.
>>
>>18531340
Probably to be an art or philosophy professor.

Honestly I'm pretty happy when I paint houses or bar tend too. I like moving around a lot.
>>
>>18532692
Hey man, I want to make films and tell stories myself. You're already ahead of me if you're developing your own shows already. I think you can do it if you put in the time and effort. I wish you the best mate :)
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.