[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kegel Exercises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: kegel-exercises.jpg (49KB, 520x620px) Image search: [Google]
kegel-exercises.jpg
49KB, 520x620px
I'm a 22 yo male and I have some erection problems. When I'm with a girl I lose erections really fast, specially after putting on the condom (condom size is not the issue). Normally it's not a problem but last time I couldn't do PIV at all so I've started to do NoFap because my masturbatory habits were pretty harmful.

Searching about this, I found what are called kegel exercises. Do this work to have harder and more lasting erections or is it pseudoscience? Any guy in here with personal experience doing them? Is it ok to do them while peeing (as in stopping the stream and restarting continuously) or can it be unhealthy to do it like that?
>>
Its real shit

Don't do it whilst peeing do it when you have an erection

Source: I can stop myself cunning by tensing my dick up, just from doing kegels when masturbating through the years
>>
I started doing kegels very often throughout the day a couple months ago and by the third day I learnt what a throbbing erection was
>>
>>18531225
Well I am not masturbating at all nowadays as I really feel like I need the 'nofap' reset. I don't believe in all the superpower crap they spew out but I used to masturbate like 5 times a day and my dick is kinda fucked.

Hopefully in a week or two I start having natural erections again so I can do kegels while erect.

>>18531253
Cool, will keep doing them. Isn't it harmful if I overdo them somehow?
>>
>>18531253
There's an app called kegel camp that tells you how to do the exercises and has a timer and you have levels (although the full version is a scam, like 5$ for a timer) which allow you to progress a fair bit.

There are two types of kegels, the ones the push and the ones that retain. When you pee you can exercise both. The push is the one where you attempt to pee harder and gives you stronger cumshots, the pull is the one where you stop the flow and helps you with erections. The latter you don't have to pee to use it, you just have to employ the same muscle you use to 'lift' your dick as hard as you can for some periods of time
>>
>>18531271
Oh. Just downloaded the app. I feel kinda silly with all this but if it works it works. Thanks a lot!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.