[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I dump my gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0853.jpg (66KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0853.jpg
66KB, 625x625px
I have an extremely nice girlfriend (7/10), but I always have an urge to fuck other girls (I don't though). I just don't know how to dump her because I feel it's not fair for her, and at the same time my selfish ass doesn't want to let her go because she's so great. Also I started flirting with this old friend (9/10), but she lives 70+ miles away and she's sounds awesome too.
Wat do /adv/?
>>
>>18531139
do you feel you can keep not fucking other girls?
if no, break up, it's fairer than you staying with her but cheating all the time
>>
>>18531139
be realistic with yourself and don't be a twat to your GF

the most important thing is that you should try to learn where the urges come from otherwise you'll have this problem for the rest of your life
the second most important thing is that you should know is to learn if a (the friend is not guarenteed) new gf is gonna be worth it (the risk of allways wanting more, the fact that this one might be a one time oppertunity and the efford and drama of dating)
the third most important thing is that you don't make it a big, sudden drop, have some manners and slowly make her stop feeling the spark instead of selfishly breaking her heart
>>
Make clear to other girls its just one time thing and try not to get caught
>>
>>18531139

How old are you?

You sound like I was when I was younger. Don't split with your gf just because you're childishly wanting more girls. You'll regret it.
>>
>>18531139
When you dump her can I have her number so I can call her up and fuck her? I'd fuck a 7/10 and dump my seed in her for good measure. Hook a brother up, OP. Youre not using her anymore.
>>
>>18531552
I'm 17
>>18531159
I've never actually cheated on her, I've had opportunities but I just ignore them
>>18531364
I think it's that me and my gf don't see each other a much, and when this semester starts we'll be seeing each other less
>>
>>18532315
>17
Fuck outta here my man
>>
Go with other girl.
If you would of loved the first one you wouldn't of been flirting with the second girl
>>
>>18531139
Is it really cheating if you aren't serious about the "other girl?" You aren't planning on making 9/10 your new gf, right? You're going to keep 7/10 around, and you're going to be discreet so that 7/10 doesn't find out about 9/10, right?

If she doesn't find out, and you're not planning on making girl #2 your girl #1, then it's not really cheating. It's just visiting an old friend and doing a favor for her.
>>
>>18532700
Lol I like You. Love me some loophole solutions. I'm going go the douche route and say get the best of both worlds OP.
>>
File: Reich-W.jpg (10KB, 215x260px) Image search: [Google]
Reich-W.jpg
10KB, 215x260px
>>18531139
First of all, don't worry: wanting to cheat is EXTREMELY natural. Bigoted people don't accept it, but it's part of our natural instinct. That said, i think you should avoid breaking your emotional bond with your gf because of that: go with a whore and do it discreetly, it will help. Trust me, sometimes couple problems are just a tantrum thrown by your mind to have an excuse to change: but don't smash what you built. Try satisfying your flesh.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.