[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guide to becoming a NEET?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1256924868212s.jpg (8KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1256924868212s.jpg
8KB, 250x187px
Poorfag here, I just want to be an independent NEET/Hermit.

How do I secure a permanent living solution, with internet, and food/water/necessities, so that I can play video games in peace?

No parents or anything.
>>
>>18530944
Employed taxpayer here.

Give me one good reason why I should support you.
>>
>>18531026
because otherwise the state will make you to
>>
I'm NEET in spirit. I'm receiving SSI/Disability for mental illness. But I've been attending college half time. I'm about 2/3 to my degree. I intend on finishing it as an insurance policy if for nothing else. I've yet to make a determination on whether or not I want to continue a semi-NEET life that I've been living. Why am I sharing this?

Oh. Well, it's actually rather depressing being a NEET. I don't know if you really understand what you're wishing for. You'll never be self-actualized as a NEET.
>>
>>18531041
How much do you get a month?
>>
>>18531064
$895. It's really not enough to live on, A person working full time at Walmart gets $1200 roughly, and everyone knows how well those people do. Yeah, I'd be fucked if I didn't have a room at my mom's.
>>
>>18531034
Then I will get active in local politics and have the welfare laws changed so people like you can't live the good life on our taxes
>>
>>18531112
good luck with that, you've got no free time cause of your occupation :^)
ah, the irony.
>>
>>18531168
Having "free time" all the time is like living in purgatory. I'm the anon that''s already living your dream by getting Neetbucks. The days of the calender just cycle past me on lightspeed. A month just begins, and before I know it, it's the end of the month. And I don't accomplish much outside of getting some of my college classes done. It sucks not having purpose, colleagues, hobbies, people to text on a phone number.

With a NEET life, time becomes meaningless, life becomes meaningless, everything becomes unfulfilling, and ceases being sweet--life turns to bitter. Permanant vacation is not what you want. You may think it's what you want, but think some more.
>>
>>18531255
>come home
>smoke up a bowl
>no worries
>gonna get on some vidya
>friends call me up to hang out
>sure I'm not doing shit
>get shit faced trash
>not have to worry about work tomorrow
>get back home, time to play some vidya
>see what other friends are up to
>maybe they want to LAN or something

Like.. What? After working for the past 7+ years straight, a vacation where I could drink, smoke, vidya, and do whatever the fuck I wanted is exactly what I want.
>>
>>18531255
He's speaking the truth, this is my life also and it's terrible.
>>
>>18531266
Well, take your break now, and go back to work in a 2-3 months if you can. You need work for 'vacation time' to mean anything.
>>
>>18531068
>A person working full time at Walmart gets $1200 roughly
Sounds like you live in one of the higher-min-wage states.

In any case, this is true. The only problem is when the boss decides to cut your hours because he's a cheapass and apparently a higher-up twisted his arm (in spite of said fucker taking weeklong vacations every month).

The irony in my spot is that there's never enough of us, and yet this happens. It's also proven time and again that I'm the best dude in this spot, yet I'm getting treated this way.

TL:DR, though you make lame amounts of money, I envy you for not dealing with the pressures that lie within the working class.

If only I were mentally disabled enough, but no, I'm just fucking mildly autistic and kind of drunk rn.
>>
>>18531313
the last line was cute,
i hope you get to do a better paid job soon, anon.
>>
>>18531313
California. I believe our minimum wage is currently 9.50 and it's supposed to rise to 11.50 by 2020 or something. Minimum wage is meaningless though, if the purchasing power is shit. I live in San Diego, one of the most expensive markets in the country, and the cheapest single one bedroom here, in the shit ghetto part of down, is $1100. If you're fine with a roommate situation, then you're lucky to get a $600 room that all the college students and poorfags and battling over for. This area really is fucking retarded. It's nice, for normies, but it's financially fucked to hell.
>>
>>18531026
What is the difference between theft and taxation?

Taxation is voluntary. All you need to do is simply stop working. They cant force you to pay taxes when all you do is taking walfare.
>>
>>18531112
Hey faggot. The percentage of tax money going to people on disability and food stamps and social shit like that is insanely low. All your MUH TAX MONEY complaints should be aimed toward our retarded military budget, or the huge tax cuts or COMPLETE TAX EXEMPTIONS that are given to sports leagues and churches and rich corporations. Or how about politicians and government workers who make a fucking insane amount of money for what they do? I make 45k a year before you accuse me of being some government handout leech. People like you are the reason why everyone in large metropolitan areas think the population of flyover nowhere USA are a bunch of slackjawed retards.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.