[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to kiss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

This was probably asked often here, but could someone please write or repost a good, very detailed explanation about how to kiss in the lips? Also how to French kiss. Is there really a difference between regularly kissing on the lips and a French kiss? (in other words, should you always use your tongue?)
How angled should your face be to the side? How do you pick if you go for the upper or lower lip? What exactly do you do with your tongue?
If you have a video that shows it clearly please post it too. I used to have one that was pretty cool, with close ups and slow motion, but I lost the link.
The only advice I found online is just let yourself go, be yourself, etc. That's not really helpful tbqh.
And I almost forgot: What do you do with your hands? I'm a guy btw.
Thanks
>pic very related: I always thought these two kissed weird, they just press their mouths against each other
>>
You angle your head so your noses don't get in each other's way. You kiss however you like, there's no walkthrough for it. It's chemistry, you just have to work with you're partner. If she is ravenous, biting your lips and using her tongue, then match her. Start slow and soft, don't eat her face. With your hands, put them on her neck or waist gently if it's a first kiss. If you are more comfortable a couple handfuls of ass is good.
>>
>>18530853

the way I do it and I got very good reviews from girls, is take your time and focus on lips. Go slow kiss and dont rush. Lips motherfucker! Use 4 lips 2 tongue 1 bite in these proportions Just dont chew gentle bite so she do not bleed. Do it slow and gently but your no1 focus is lips. They will follow and do the same and they will love it.

Your main focus is to put as much bloodflow in her lips.

Thats all, the rest is practice.
>>
Thanks! What do the tongues do exactly though? Just touch each other?
>>
>>18530853

Has NO ONE here ever heard of Google?

Google your question for loads of advice
>>
>>18531049
That kind of defeats the whole purpose of this board, doesn't it? Besides many specific questions don't have their answer on google.
>>
File: IMG_1057.jpg (9KB, 152x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1057.jpg
9KB, 152x180px
Tfw your gf hates kissing and goes piv without foreplay
>>
>>18530853
Ok, important parts;
1. Try to move in 0.75 speed. Ie, don't stress it too much.
2. Only open your mouth a moderate amount
3. Turn head, and if you're a dude, hold her head.
4. Don't stick your tongue in so far, it's like a handshake, stick it out a bit but wait for reciprocation.
>>
>>18531834
to make it clear, with hold her head I just mean keep your hand at the back of her head, and potentially keeping her chin up, not anything forceful
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.