[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend went to visit some of her family members in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: me.jpg (58KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
58KB, 472x472px
So my girlfriend went to visit some of her family members in another state for a week, so far that week has went from 2 weeks to now 3 weeks. The first week she said she wanted a break, then she slept with another girl, then she begged to get back with me. She also hung out with her ex even though she knows it would bother me. She currently lives with me and have been contemplating just packing up her stuff, am I over reacting?
>>
pack up her shit and leave it on the front porch. Why would you want to go back to her? You will never be able to trust her again.

Move on, man. Easier said than done, I know, but it is necessary
>>
It also might be helpful to know she's 22 and I'm 30. Been together for 1 year
>>
Just pack it up, leave it on the porch and change your locks. She has no respect for you whatsoever.
>>
>>18530782
Don't do this. I've been there and this is not a well thought out plan.
Instead, start dating other girls, without their knowledge of course. Once you have a few solid replacements lined up, kick her out. But until then, you want to just keep her around as a cum dumpster.
>>
>>18530780
What is wrong with you? A normal person would crawl out of the way after someone stomps them but you remain under their boot.
>>
>>18530797
I thought about that, but honestly I just had it with her stupid shit. I do her laundry, I cook, I do the dishes, I pay 100% rent, I pay 90% grocery bill. She used to be great but in the last month or so shes been going out more with her friends and not inviting me, and been meaner to me than usual.
>>
>>18530797
>it is a good idea to keep this cheating slut around and pick up all the STDs she caught while sneaking around behind your back

solid advice here
>>
>>18530797
This is dumb. His goal isn't to seamlessly continue getting laid, he's trying to get out of a relationship where his partner doesn't respect him. If he disrespects her as well then nothing is gained. You may feel like you want to do this out of revenge, but it's better to keep the high ground in situations like this, to not let degenerate people force you also into degeneracy.
>>
>>18530812
She actually gave me herpes
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.