[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I just stop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9226.jpg (92KB, 867x890px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9226.jpg
92KB, 867x890px
I want the people of /adv/ to lend me their words as I vent.

I met a girl who really is everything I want in a partner and I didn't realize it until after I became friends with her. She told me she had a boyfriend and expected me to just figure it all out. I can understand why she did it and honestly it was for the best, in the end. I appreciate her so much. I'm just upset that we won't be together but she's friends with me, even after I was being a clueless fool. I love her to death, I really do. I've never met anyone else like her and even if we're still going to be good friends, I can't get over us not being together. I'm probably overreacting to the rejection. Any words of wisdom?
>>
>Oneitis
Ignore her, work out, work on your confidence, take the red pill (don't overdose), meet more women, find another good one who likes you more, problem solved.
>>
>>18530753
Makes sense, have a nice day.
>>
>>18530656
Take a break from her to get over your infatuation. Try to meet someone else. After you've calmed down a bit you can go back to being her friend if you want.
>>
File: 1479278803048.png (252KB, 1140x531px) Image search: [Google]
1479278803048.png
252KB, 1140x531px
>>18530656
Let me post some pics to cheer you up.

Stop thinking with your dick and start thinking with your brain. Work on self improvement and raise your value. One day you will find a even better girl and if you got your shit together you will even be within her league.
>>
File: 1479201276584.png (244KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
1479201276584.png
244KB, 1200x4168px
>>18531592
>>18531592
Why do you care so much about her? You just want to fuck her and what you experience as 'love' is your dick taking charge. Don't put pussy on such a pedestal. In the long run you will be happier.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.