[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

possible girlfriend is sceptical about relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: rod9w0ec74oy.png (2MB, 1964x1108px) Image search: [Google]
rod9w0ec74oy.png
2MB, 1964x1108px
sup /adv/
i need some help with this girl i like and i'd like to say i'm pretty close to being in a relationship with her, but she's been in some shitty relationships and none of her family members are in relationships like her Mum/Dad, Nan/Pop etc haven't been together since she was a kid and her previous boyfriend cheated on her on more than one occasion and now she's worried that i might cheat on her if we get too close and she understandably has some trust issues with that kinda stuff.

i haven't had a girlfriend before but I've had crushes and stuff on girls in the past that never went anywhere because all of them were pretty one sided and most of these were on the height of my depression(mid teens) so i'd ask them out after maybe 4-5 weeks and because of that she's nervous that if i talk to other women that i'll fall for them and cheat/leave her for them.

i need some help (or if you would /adv/ice in) convincing her that i won't do this but of course she wont believe me because of all that I've mentioned above. she's just worried and i'm not sure what i should say to help prove that 'm good for her and wont hurt her.

I'm planing on calling her tomorrow or the day after and talking about it because actually hearing my voice instead of reading shit on a screen shows more emotion that wouldn't be translated through text.
>>
>>18530588
I would just go with what you have already planned

I've been in a similar situation and what probably ruined it was that I just kept texting, meeting up in person is a lot more meaningful than just messaging
>>
>>18530588
I wouldn't talk about it very much, if you can avoid it. You can't convince her with words, and it will very likely just bring up her doubts again. Give it time, trust can grow. Be patient with her, don't try to force the relationship to be the way you want it to be. And don't talk about other girls.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.