[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

catfished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 0af44df1e3529790524948c56de0ecb7.jpg (177KB, 870x1324px) Image search: [Google]
0af44df1e3529790524948c56de0ecb7.jpg
177KB, 870x1324px
I sent a full body nude with my face in it, to a girl i met on tinder. now that girl wants to blackmail me and post the picture on social media. what do i do???
>>
>>18530418
Contact police.
>>
but will they help, i've deleted everything from my phone and blocked and deleted the number
>>
I would contact the police and see if there are any ngo/helplines you can contact in your country for this situation. See what professional advice you can get. Do you still have her contact details? Try see if you can trace her so that you may give the authorities and helpline enough info so that they can help you more effectively.
>>
That is 2 years in jail where I live.

Call the cops.
>>
i dont have the number anymore
>>
>>18530436
dont have the numbers anymore
>>
That's some serious jail time for her. Would say you have the upper hand. Check the laws where you live, see how it works. Try find her number. In WhatsApp you can see your blocked numbers (if that's how you blocked her/him)
>>
LMFAO tinder is disgusting
>>
>>18530461
i blocked her on whatsapp but i also deleted the number from my phone
>>
stop looking so shit naked? idk what to say man, I wouldn't give a shit because I look good. how is that going to hit me negatively?

also I don't send nudes. also I don't talk to anyone on tinder.
>>

Try see if you can find the number in your cache or the WhatsApp blocked numbers.
>>
>>18530476
i dont want my family and friends to see the pic...
>>
>>18530477
how would i check cache
>>
Go look online and see if you can get back a deleted number. Should be tons of webpages with that info
>>
So what, everyone has a naked body
If you were born like 10000 years ago everyone in your tribe would see your naked body all day
So what if you send your body to someone in order to have sex, this is basic human need
>>
>>18530497
but i dont need the 'entire world' to see it...
>>
>>18530418
Serves you right for being a degenerate. Why don't you try acting like an upstanding citizen some time
>>
>>18530509
sorry for fucking up
>>
>>18530505
Nobody gives a fuck really
Hell if you are an attractive girl nobody gives a fuck because it is everywhere
Now imagine if you are an average guy
Nobody will even click on your image
>>
There are some apps that restore deleted numbers

Link to a website that should help: https://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/www.recovery-android.com/amp/recover-android-phone-numbers.html&ved=0ahUKEwilgcr_45LVAhWMHsAKHSTGA7AQFggtMAM&usg=AFQjCNH7RR4dVaA2czIQzJv9pTn-VdWa4Q
>>
>>18530519
okay so i should restore the number and call the cops?
>>
>>18530523

Yeah, get the number, call the cops and let us know
>>
>>18530541
called the cops and said i must come in to speak to them
>>
so i went to the cops and they said that if she posts any pics of me without my knowledge they will track her number and arrest her. since blackmail is a crime this will lead to more things happening. thanks everyone for the help
>>
Your first mistake was trusting a girl in 2017.
>>
>>18531001
implying it was a girl who did that.
>>
>>18531103
Triggered feminazi
>>
>>18530687
>they will track her number and arrest her
>her her

You're still fantasizing that its a girl? It's a guy you fucking idiot.
>>
Two options.

Fear the fact some slut has a nude of you and threatens to lose it and lose any shred of dignity you may have left.

or

Accept mistakes were made and of the image makes its way into the hands of somebody you know just say "fuck it".
Remember the more you care the more people care and will use it to try and emotionally fuck with you. Embrace it and people will get bored.
>>
>>18530418
pay up or accept your karmic fate for jerking off to fappening pics
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.