[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating a married man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1237900.png (2MB, 1003x698px) Image search: [Google]
1237900.png
2MB, 1003x698px
I've been dating a man who is a bit older than me for a little over 7 months now. I met him at work and for some reason agreed to give him my number. He would incessantly ask me out on dates until I finally agreed to meet up with him at a bar. We touched on all the basic talking topics and he mentioned that he had been single for a couple years now. We had a great time until he asked me to be his girlfriend at the end of the night. I said no and instead suggested we get to know each other better. So we did and a couple months later we were officially dating.

I never had a reason to suspect anything of him and I am not the kind to snoop around on the internet. However, about 5 months in, I decided to Google him. I didn't find much but I did find a profile of what appears to be his wife or ex-wife. There were no recent photos of them together. I confronted him about it and he said that she was part of his past but did not provide many details.

I've been snooping around carefully trying to find more clues. All the while, he is spending more time with me and keeps talking about moving in together. At this point, I don't know whether I should just trust him or risk losing his trust by going through his phone and finding out the truth.

And what would I do if it were true? Take advantage of the relationship and screw him over? Or expose him in the shittiest way possible?
>>
>>18530360
Why in holy hell would you consider moving in with a man you do not know and is purposefully vague about himself? Have you even inquired about the guy at your workplace?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.