[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone tried living in a large mall or Walmart? What would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Has anyone tried living in a large mall or Walmart?

What would be the best way to go about doing this?
>What store would you chose?
>Where would you setup camp?
>Would you scavenge when the store closes or when it is busy?
>What tools would you bring (lock pick, crowbar, ect)?
>>
>>18530256
Walmart would ideal since it has fucking everything honestly. curious to know if anyone has pulled this off.
>>
>>18530256
No, OP, I'm white and honest and hardowrking, so I have a job that lets me live in an apartment and buy things that I want like a white man. Why aren't you white?
>>
>>18530256
Mall wouldn't work, as they aren't 24 hours. Walmart would be ok until you needed to sleep. Cameras are everywhere, and they WILL find you and kick you out.
>>
>>18530262

I am thinking of trying it for shits and giggles.

Walmart Super Center store might work, but I am worried about security there. A large dying mall probably has 1 security guard that gets drunk at night.

I think if I can get a tubular lock master key I can dine on shitty mall food from their restaurants (shitty microwave stuff).

Plus you could probably easily smoke in the mall and night, and easier to come and go due to multiple entrances.

Hell, these malls must have tons of misc storage closest that probably haven't been opened in years.
>>
>>18530273
>I think if I can get a tubular lock master key I can dine on shitty mall food from their restaurants (shitty microwave stuff).
I can tell you for fact that cameras WILL catch you doing it, and you will get arrested for trespassing and theft.
>>
plus each store inside the mall would probably have a alarm system. mall seems pretty impossible. if it really were that easy I would have a rolex.
>>
>>18530276

You really think a shitty mall like one in Bemidji Minnesota has someone watching cameras or a sober security guard?

I dying mall with shit stores is what I am thinking.
>>
>>18530282
The restaurants will notice the food is missing, complain to security, who will review the tapes, see you doing it, follow you back to your hiding hole, and detain you until the police arrive.

I mean, if you want to do it, knock yourself out. Just don't expect it to end well.
>>
mall stores and restaurants have alarms and cameras. even failing ones with one security guard you can easily outrun with an ice cream cone in your hand. stop your loop of home alone 2 and think about it for a second, you have a dumb idea
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.