[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice about marijuana and first time smoking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images (9).jpg (29KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
29KB, 470x313px
Some months ago i smoked marijuana. My objective was try to have an insight about myself, to find answers, something like that. Is this a wrong thing to do?

I used to be a heavy alcohol drinker but i'm clean for years, so i think i wasn't "scared" of the first time effects bc i know similar effects very well.
I couldn't really think straight, because like with alcohol, i kept forgetting things. But alcohol makes you forget and you don't think about anything at all. Marijuana overflows my mind with a million thoughts every second.

I was with some friends and i like them. They're not the closest friends i have but i don't feel uncomfortable with them. However i kept getting paranoid even if i didn't want to.

And for the last bad experience: I have extreme anxiety. I was hoping to feel better and relaxed but i was having heavy heart palpitations and i felt like i was having a heart attack. Even when i tried to listen to calm songs, it was a mix of "This song is so amazing this is the best experience EVER" and "I'm going to die. I want to stop this. Fuck". It was probably a Panic attack.

The thing is, i really want to try one more time, but the experience was awful at some times. I felt great about not having a deadly hangover like i used to have with alcohol. Should i try it one more time?

But after all, it was interesting. When sober, i feel like i'm a strong-minded person. While some people i know get affected by minor things, i don't care at all. But weed showed me i can't be immune to everything, i'm not as strong as i think, and should have more emphaty with people.

(Btw i don't plan to smoke it often as i don't have the time nor the money to)
>>
You already know the answer to the question. Go now my child
>>
You said it, it was a panic attack. If you suffer from anxiety, it's a bad idead for you to smoke, to begin with. Also, don't buy weed. Get it from someone who grows (assuming that you don't live in a backwards society where such conduct is criminal), that way you are 100% sure what you're getting. BTW, there are different kinds of weed, you know. Stick with pure sativa strains and dose lightly. Quality vaporizer goes a long way if you want to medicate and not get fucked up. Also, everytime you start to feel like you're losing control, remember that you're a massive faggot.
>>
BTW, I don't think you got the part about the effects of alcohol and THC being the same at all.
>>
If you used to be a heavy drinker, you might have an addictive personality. If I were you I wouldn't go down that road
>>
start with acid then it wont be shit
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.