[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm probably extremely fucked tommarow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: help,e.jpg (246KB, 750x1110px) Image search: [Google]
help,e.jpg
246KB, 750x1110px
>yes i am in fact a female

I lost a bet to my roommate and i have to go out in public with a collar and leash while only wearing a cat keyhole bikini, how do i survive tommarow
>>
you dont, you embrace the end of your world
>>
A: what was the bet

B:i agree with totalyanon you dont
>>
>>18529912
Be decent in public out of consideration for the public order, and other people will be decent to you.
>>
>>18529912
christ I hope some poor down on his luck sap sees you and just takes you behind a dumpster or something. Gonna be a public slut for a day, may as well act like one.
>>
>>18529930
Fair enough
>>
Post pics
>>
Just do it, maybe you will find out you actually enjoy it.
>>
you can say no, i won a similar bet but girl just chickened out, its not like im gona force you to do it, sucking my dick as compensation would be nice but she didnt do that either because muh boifriend
>>
>>18529971
pussy
>>
>>18529987
is something youll never put your little penor in
>>
>>18529912
Act like its a comedy act, then it's more likely people will think it's for shits and giggles rather than some fetish, both weird but comedic route is less weird.
>>
File: ThatGuy.jpg (102KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ThatGuy.jpg
102KB, 1600x1600px
>>18529912
Don't do it? Seems like a shitty roomy if they would make you do this, even if it was a bet. I'd be looking for a new roomy. If i had a roomy, even if we had a fight and I won a bet, I wouldn't make my roomy do something that would cause them discomfort like that.

Honesty, refuse to do it, have an upset roomy, and look for a new place. Best of luck.
>>
Don't ever make bets with women because they'll never follow through with them.
>>
>>18530151
Really you should just never rely on a woman for anything. They just ditch out of anything they don't feel like doing.
>>
>>18530131

Since >>18529912 even considered doing it, I would say both of them have serious issues.
>>
Maybe OP was kinda turned on by the idea of being forced to do this and is just growing a bit afraid now.

OP, how about going to another town / other part of the city for this, where you can be quite sure of not meeting anyone you know? Just use a public bathroom for changing clothes.

ps Have fun!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.